80/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    36d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hi! Welcome to Clraik.
    What kind of music you like to play in guitar? Also, It is also very cool to know how to play an instrument. I could never play any because I’m not very coordinated

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    What kind of music you like to play in guitar? Also, It is also very cool to know how to play an instrument. I could never play any because I’m not very coordinated
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    I've always wanted to learn piano but my hands are too small! Do you play any other instruments besides that and the guitar?
    I mostly just noodle on my guitar but I like to learn pieces ranging from your stereotypical Blackbird (I swear every guitarist has played Blackbird at least once) to Vocaloid songs, mainstream, etc. I'm kind of all over the place in terms of genre. At best I'd call myself an amateur since I don't practice too frequently due to lockdown and I usually rely on physical tabs/chords to make it easier to notate.

Piano was actually pretty fun, as a newbie you don't really need to worry about the pedals yet and what I've focused on mostly is trying to nail my key presses. Also you shouldn't let your small hands hold you back! Adapt and overcome! I know there are pianists out there that have small hands but damned do they handle the reach of their piano well enough it makes no difference. Piano is about coordination, speed, control and discipline.
    Aside from guitar and my very very basic piano playing, I have picked up the Melodica but like my piano its in my other place. I used to play violin as a kid but fell out of it, but I do want to pick it up again when I hopefully earn enough to buy a new one; also idk if this is a universal experience but I was forced to learn how to play a recorder and I hated every bit of it.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oshun View Post
    What books do you like to read?
    Quite a lot actually, presently I'm reading Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and Brave New World. But also I'm trying to get myself into reading more non-fiction such as Foucault's Discipline and Punishment, The Song Machine, and Trick Mirror. Buuuuut then I go read more fiction like light novels such as Hibike Euphonium, Oregairu, and I Favor the Villainess along with a bunch of manga and comics too many to list. But personally, my favorite books are "Kings of the Wyld" and "Bloody Rose" by Nicholas Eames, because they read like a fun DnD campaign played with a group of friends who are all for making a great story. I highly recommend them because they're a fun couple books to read and I'm excited for the 3rd book coming soon.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy View Post
    Welcome to CK! as all the oldies say! I’m just as new as you but so happy to welcome yet another to this thrilling new community! Have you ever played Runescape? I love neopets too (:
    Hooray! Newbies to forums!!! I actually used to play runescape when I was younger and got to a pretty high level as an F2P player, but I got exhausted and just didn't feel like slaving away making lines of campfires in grand exchange just to get 99 firemaking. I did however enjoy dungeoning as a skill and activity, it was really fun hopping in with randos and doing your best to get lower and lower the dungeon and get those sweet sweet tokkies.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Which mobage do you play??? I'm pretty addicted myself lol (and spent a lot on some of them too )
    Presently I play Girls Frontline and Arknights as my main mobages. While on the side I just do dailies for Dragalia Lost and Granblue. Idk if it counts but I also play Shadowverse from time to time and just love winning with the deck I totally-built-myself-and-didn't-just-grab-a-deck-code-from-the-meta, it's a satisfying game to play if I can only pull myself away from doing literally everything else.

Thank you and I hope to see you around too!

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the community and I'll do my best to be active here and there!
    Last edited by ambrosialprey; 07-30-2020 at 01:46 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ambrosialprey For This Useful Post:

Erik. (08-01-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Welcome to the site! @(you need an account to see links) I'm glad you decided to come out of lurking :3 Social interaction is important and this is a great place to interact!

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by ambrosialprey View Post
    Presently I play Girls Frontline and Arknights as my main mobages. While on the side I just do dailies for Dragalia Lost and Granblue. Idk if it counts but I also play Shadowverse from time to time and just love winning with the deck I totally-built-myself-and-didn't-just-grab-a-deck-code-from-the-meta, it's a satisfying game to play if I can only pull myself away from doing literally everything else.
    Oh cool! In the past I thought about trying Girls Frontline but never actually got to do it. On the rest I've heard a lot but never tried them. As for myself, my main mobages are Love Live! School Idol Festival and Revue Starlight Relive. Aside from those I also frequently play BanG Dream! and School Idol Festival All Stars~
    So basically rhythm games, semi-rhythm games with RPG elements, and one proper RPG lol.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    As for myself, my main mobages are Love Live! School Idol Festival and Revue Starlight Relive. Aside from those I also frequently play BanG Dream! and School Idol Festival All Stars~
    Bangin!
    I actually used to play SIF and Relive but the gacha rates and just the time sink that was rhythm games for me made me quit because it was getting too deep in my life (those ranking events man) Never got into SIFAS though because that was long after I quit SIF.

As for Relive i really enjoyed it but I didn't feel like keeping up with the powercreep but imo it's still a good game and I love the crap out of Revue Starlight as a series
    Last edited by ambrosialprey; 07-31-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    17d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    hey there! welcome to cK
    i hope you like spending your time here with us

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Bangin!
    I actually used to play SIF and Relive but the gacha rates and just the time sink that was rhythm games for me made me quit because it was getting too deep in my life (those ranking events man) Never got into SIFAS though because that was long after I quit SIF.

As for Relive i really enjoyed it but I didn't feel like keeping up with the powercreep but imo it's still a good game and I love the crap out of Revue Starlight as a series
    Omg same!!! Starlight is basically my entire life lmao (I've been to live events in japan and you should really see my room haha). That's basically why I keep up with relive tbh. I just love Starlight too much, and the game is fun even though the powercreep is annoying af.

As for SIF, I spent way too much money on it (back when I could afford it) so no way I'm leaving now haha.... I'm playing for like 5 years already. I used to be super competitive during Eri events (going top 5 and such) but not anymore, sadly... ):

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    231 times
    Time Online
    95d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    I mostly just noodle on my guitar but I like to learn pieces ranging from your stereotypical Blackbird (I swear every guitarist has played Blackbird at least once) to Vocaloid songs, mainstream, etc. I'm kind of all over the place in terms of genre. At best I'd call myself an amateur since I don't practice too frequently due to lockdown and I usually rely on physical tabs/chords to make it easier to notate.

Piano was actually pretty fun, as a newbie you don't really need to worry about the pedals yet and what I've focused on mostly is trying to nail my key presses. Also you shouldn't let your small hands hold you back! Adapt and overcome! I know there are pianists out there that have small hands but damned do they handle the reach of their piano well enough it makes no difference. Piano is about coordination, speed, control and discipline.
    Aside from guitar and my very very basic piano playing, I have picked up the Melodica but like my piano its in my other place. I used to play violin as a kid but fell out of it, but I do want to pick it up again when I hopefully earn enough to buy a new one; also idk if this is a universal experience but I was forced to learn how to play a recorder and I hated every bit of it.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Quite a lot actually, presently I'm reading Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and Brave New World. But also I'm trying to get myself into reading more non-fiction such as Foucault's Discipline and Punishment, The Song Machine, and Trick Mirror. Buuuuut then I go read more fiction like light novels such as Hibike Euphonium, Oregairu, and I Favor the Villainess along with a bunch of manga and comics too many to list. But personally, my favorite books are "Kings of the Wyld" and "Bloody Rose" by Nicholas Eames, because they read like a fun DnD campaign played with a group of friends who are all for making a great story. I highly recommend them because they're a fun couple books to read and I'm excited for the 3rd book coming soon.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Hooray! Newbies to forums!!! I actually used to play runescape when I was younger and got to a pretty high level as an F2P player, but I got exhausted and just didn't feel like slaving away making lines of campfires in grand exchange just to get 99 firemaking. I did however enjoy dungeoning as a skill and activity, it was really fun hopping in with randos and doing your best to get lower and lower the dungeon and get those sweet sweet tokkies.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Thank you and I hope to see you around too!

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the community and I'll do my best to be active here and there!
    You probably read it already, but with those books you're reading I recommend the Handmaiden's Tale It has the same vibe, really dark and intriguing and makes you think about how the real world is not that far off from the world in the story... It fucked me up!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to ck!! The community here is really friendly & easy to get along with
    I saw mention of rhythm games and wanted to boost Deemo- i haven't played it in a little while but I was super addicted to it for a long time. Lots of relaxing tunes in there!