Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    2,000nc for $11 is just such a good deal no wonder TNT is pulling the cards as 2,500nc is $25

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Aw man, I always bought NC cards from these resellers because my currency exchange to USD is just... ridiculous. The 11$ worked out to be 20$. I really hope these people can get stock back and soon

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orthrus For This Useful Post:

Gotch (07-29-2020),Numbkins (07-29-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    oof, sorry to hear about this. i'm not even an NC buyer but i know how huge these deals were in the community, and it sucks whenever a part of someone's income just goes poof like that.

Honestly I haven't seen NC cards anywhere since they first came out! And I live in the US. Maybe they're more typically sold at game stores like gamestop or something but i feel like i never seen them in the grocery store anymore

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    That's shitty. Very shitty. Buying NC from you is how I got to know you a little better <3.

TNT needs to fix the exchange system regardless. It'll never be perfect, but there's no reason why I should be able to go to Toys R Us in Canada and save 30% in exchange vs. buying NC directly from their site. (Call it a convenience charge, but that's always been a flawed system IMO).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

Menine (07-28-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (07-28-2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 22h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    oof, sorry to hear about this. i'm not even an NC buyer but i know how huge these deals were in the community, and it sucks whenever a part of someone's income just goes poof like that.

Honestly I haven't seen NC cards anywhere since they first came out! And I live in the US. Maybe they're more typically sold at game stores like gamestop or something but i feel like i never seen them in the grocery store anymore
    I honestly don't think physical cards exist in the US anymore. I remember buying them exclusively at CVS and popping over during one GBC sale and the clerk told me they haven't had them in a while (I was still an undergrad so this was at least before 2015). Buying NC on the website is an absolute mess so TNT is only doing a disservice to themselves here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    I haven't seen any in the UK for years

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorara For This Useful Post:

Mookse (07-28-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    When I first started selling nc cards ((you need an account to see links)) this happened, and that's why I stopped selling for the first time. But I've noticed last year it came back in a lot of stores, but I was really busy IRL, so... this year, january, I came back, as real life gave me some free time xD

I bet its not the end, its just that they aren't being able to offer the quantity we want haha they will probably be back just like happened in 2018, so... yeah. lets hope that this is just a phase, just like happened before~

ps.: I remember selling nc cards in 2016 actually, but I can't find the original topic... so I probably started in early 2016 but stopped because of real life haha this "out of stock" problem happened actually in the second time, 2018.
    Last edited by Neal Caffrey; 07-28-2020 at 12:11 PM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neal Caffrey For This Useful Post:

Extraterrestrial (07-28-2020),Gotch (07-29-2020),Meepit (07-28-2020),Menine (07-28-2020)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    When I first started selling nc cards ((you need an account to see links)) this happened, and that's why I stopped selling for the first time. But I've noticed last year it came back in a lot of stores, but I was really busy IRL, so... this year, january, I came back, as real life gave me some free time xD

I bet its not the end, its just that they aren't being able to offer the quantity we want haha they will probably be back just like happened in 2018, so... yeah. lets hope that this is just a phase, just like happened before~

ps.: I remember selling nc cards in 2016 actually, but I can't find the original topic... so I probably started in early 2016 but stopped because of real life haha this "out of stock" problem happened actually in the second time, 2018.
    I remember that I also had to stop my sales in 2018 because of the cards ran out of the shop stocks. But when that happened, the stores stopped selling at the same time. From some months, the stores have been gradually stopping their sales. I've been contacting some stores for months and they always answer that they're working to restock soon, and I'm still waiting for it... That's why I decided to write about it here, because we don't know if this is permanent or temporary, and to clarify about the situation to everyone that buys neocash cards. I'm really afraid that TNT have stopped providing cards to Brasil, but I still hope that we can find a supplier in a near future

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    I remember that I also had to stop my sales in 2018 because of the cards ran out of the shop stocks. But when that happened, the stores stopped selling at the same time. From some months, the stores have been gradually stopping their sales. I've been contacting some stores for months and they always answer that they're working to restock soon, and I'm still waiting for it... That's why I decided to write about it here, because we don't know if this is permanent or temporary, and to clarify about the situation to everyone that buys neocash cards. I'm really afraid that TNT have stopped providing cards to Brasil, but I still hope that we can find a supplier in a near future
    Yes, you totally made the right choice in writing, I'm just saying that this isn't new... We all could re-start selling because of new stores in the end of last year. And yes, just like everyone, I can't guarantee, I'm just saying this already happened before, but this do not mean its gonna be alright with 100% chance. No. Maybe its the end, yes. No one really knows. What I know is that I found 3 stores selling (not one) in the beginning of this year, but they stopepd selling during time - just like you said. One of those stopped selling last month and the other two yesterday.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    119d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Sorry for the late response, today was pretty overwhelming but I can say reading through this thread, seeing all the support, has really made my day. Thank you for the kind words @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) , it means to world to me! You both were in my thoughts when I mentioned making friends along the way, because I always appreciate our talks and honestly hope we can keep them going for many more years to come, even after NC is no longer a thing, heck, even after neopets eventually closes down (which I hope doesn't happen for a few years at least)!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lagrima For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-29-2020),mugi (07-29-2020)