23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarbee View Post
    Whoa, your collection is already so enviable - you have so many great ones in there! I've always wanted to get into vinyl, but I don't have the space for a record player at the moment. What are some albums you're currently on the hunt for?
    I hope this was a reply to my post! I made use of an unoccupied room at home to make room for my record player. It's a really comfortable setting.

I'm currently on the hunt for so many records. Just to name a few...

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (10-17-2021),XER0 (01-18-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I hope this was a reply to my post! I made use of an unoccupied room at home to make room for my record player. It's a really comfortable setting.

I'm currently on the hunt for so many records. Just to name a few...

Yes it was! I forgot to quote reply
    That's so nice! I love having a cozy space to get away from the stresses of the world. That's what my desk is for me.

Oooo, I especially love Nirvana! Good luck on your hunt!

You can call me Bee 💛

Peep (September 21st, 2021)

Custom Userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom Bee Ryu by GreatWhiteNorth

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sugarbee For This Useful Post:

j03 (09-23-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    This thread is making me realize I didn't really bring any collections with me for my move, unless you count my puny collection of zines.I have so much stuff so I don't really have the space. I want to collect something, but I feel like I always moved onto a new thing eventually. Don't mind me. I'm a little bit high on my night meds and just spacing out and thinking about this. I should head off to bed.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    15d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I collect a lot of different things, there's something about having a bunch of things from the same "set" that feels like an accomplishment.

Right now, my primary collections include Pokemon games (I have all of the main series games and their cases up until Sword and Shield) and Anne Rice books (me and my grandfather both love the Vampire Chronicles, and he's gifted me all of his old books in hardcover. i continued the set, so I've got all of them up till now! He even gave me a copy of Pandora that was signed by her!).

I never would have thought the thing that my grandfather (an 80+ year old war vet from Hell's Kitchen and certified grumpy old man) and I (25+ year old lesbian who likes math and skincare) would have in common would be vampire romance novels. it takes all kinds

Honeydew the Ryu
    Born: September 2021

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinnamoon For This Useful Post:

kittyray (09-24-2021),Zapdos (09-24-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I collect patches from all over the world, but the catch is I can't just buy them online, someone has to send them to me (though paying them is fine). I just want them to come from a person and not a store! One day I think I'll sew them all onto a blanket or something

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nameless Ghoul For This Useful Post:

jbis (10-16-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I mostly collect books! I have about 500 or so books right now; most of them are fantasy, but I've also got a fair number of sci-fi books and such. I decided to start collecting when it became apparent to me that my memory isn't good enough to remember what books I've read when I was borrowing from the library every week- There are books I read sometime around age 9 that I'm STILL trying to find again. I also just. Really like having them in case I want to look up a specific page or paragraph I've been thinking about.

I also have quite a few stuffies, but not as many as I used to have because my parents conspired to throw some of them out when I was 11 or 12. (Did anyone else's parents do this? It's not cool) I keep most of them because when I was little I promised myself I'd never get rid of them, and I like to keep my promises to myself even if I don't get the same comfort out of having them as I once did. (The exception is my Bunny, who I got when I was roughly one day old- I still sleep with him haha.)

I've also been collecting fish tanks, but that's less about having them and more about getting hit by Multiple Tank Syndrome lmao. I have technically four tanks running right now; a 20 gallon long full of galaxy rasboras (possibly my favourite micro-fish), a 5 gallon with a pretty koi betta (his name is Percival) and a pile of khuli loaches (hands down my fave bottom feeders- I love their whiskers!), a 15 gallon I'm in the process of setting up (I might make a new thread about that bc I'm excited & want to talk about it), and a tiny 1 gal hospital/end of life care tank for my second betta, who is going blind and (i think) has cancer. (I'm gonna miss her- she was my first fish & she's always been SUPER chill w other fish/shrimp; I've kept exclamation point rasboras & cherry shrimp in w her and she never even tried to eat the baby shrimp!! that's wild for a betta)

...I think I should just make a new thread for fishkeeping stuff haha. (I saw there was one earlier this year but it's closed now)

Finally, I have a very small coin collection that I keep forgetting I have- It's got perhaps 5-6 coins in it, because I'm not super interested in spending money on foreign/out-of-date/special edition currencies, but I keep them in a tiny treasure chest and I think that's adorable.

Oh!! I'm reading back through now and I collect patches too! Most of them come from Hot Topic because that's just about the only local place that sold them in my hometown, but I'm aiming to cover my backpack completely. Sewing them on is not fun, though. I ended up buying a few finger guards & thimbols bc patches are so difficult to push a needle through, and the heat application that you're MEANT to use doesn't hold for more than a week or two.
    Last edited by jbis; 10-16-2021 at 01:20 PM. Reason: I forgot some things

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbis For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (10-16-2021),Sinnamoon (10-16-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I collect pokemon cards, about 70% through my ~complete~ collection atm. Only collecting unlimited/normal versions for most sets, but reverse holos for the EX sets with the pretty stamps

I also collect robot animals, Zoids, Poo-chi, Furby, Tekno, Horizon Zero Dawn, Digimon, FNaF etc.

And I have a small collection of Godzilla figures (Really hope to get the full Defo-Real set some day) and some dinosaur stuff. And some xenomorphs sprinkled in, but I've found they're too hard to display most of the time (those tiny little legs dont like to support much LOL) so they are mostly boxed up at this point

And starting a signed prints wall from my favorite drag queens...

I uh, have a problem with buying all of the things I used to want as a child but my family couldn't afford.

The one thing that I wish I could collect but would make the rest of my household uncomfy is taxidermy. I'd love to have a room of oddities and curiosities someday ;D

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mangle For This Useful Post:

kittyray (10-16-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangle View Post
    I collect pokemon cards, about 70% through my ~complete~ collection atm. Only collecting unlimited/normal versions for most sets, but reverse holos for the EX sets with the pretty stamps

I also collect robot animals, Zoids, Poo-chi, Furby, Tekno, Horizon Zero Dawn, Digimon, FNaF etc.

And I have a small collection of Godzilla figures (Really hope to get the full Defo-Real set some day) and some dinosaur stuff. And some xenomorphs sprinkled in, but I've found they're too hard to display most of the time (those tiny little legs dont like to support much LOL) so they are mostly boxed up at this point

And starting a signed prints wall from my favorite drag queens...

I uh, have a problem with buying all of the things I used to want as a child but my family couldn't afford.

The one thing that I wish I could collect but would make the rest of my household uncomfy is taxidermy. I'd love to have a room of oddities and curiosities someday ;D
    You collect Furbys? Oh my gosh this I need to see! Please post pictures if you can/feel comfortable. Those cursed things bring me back to childhood haha! And Poo-Chis I had one of those! That’s pretty cool!

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Shot glasses I couldn't find a cabinet online to store and display them how I needed so I had to dust off my high-school woodwork DT goggles and build my own. I pick them up from anywhere I travel too and my nan always has a great cheap gift option at Christmas lol.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    3d 17h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Ohh I love this thread. I love it how humans like collecting all sorts of different things! (After typing this I realize I sound like an alien ^^;; )

I collect snowglobes from different cities around the world. Whenever I travel, I make sure to buy one - and since my friends and family know about my collection, they make sure to get me one when they travel as well. I wish I had a glass cabinet to display them, though, since they gather a lot of dust on the shelf they currently sit on right now! It's such a pain to clean them xD !
    Last edited by Vexi; 11-17-2021 at 09:24 AM.