Thanks
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

What do you collect?

I personally have always liked cute charms and plush and collect them when I can, but I am curious what others collect and if you have a big or small collections.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Oooh speaking about collections -

I used to have collections of Starbucks bottles from different parts of the world (bought one whenever I traveled).
    I also collected tequila bottles as I worked part-time in a Mexican restaurant when I was young.

All those stopped when I decided to have a more fluid lifestyle which had me moving to different countries to work and live in and moving was such a hassle.

Now I just collect flight ticket stubs. (Isn't going really well with the migration to e-tickets via your phones as well as COVID now)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have a TON of books, and always love buying more, though I don't do it often. I also have 3 funko pops at my desk at work that I'd like to add onto. Also a lipstick collection. My pricey splurge of MAC lipsticks that I love to wear to work (when we actually went into the office)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i collect pokemon plushies/merchandise! i'll usually buy any weavile merch, mandibuzz, or mew plushies since those are my top 3 favorite. mew does get a lot of stuff though so it's hard to keep track sometimes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @Unown That's amazing! Yeah with everything going to electronic, getting physical items feels way more special now
    @(you need an account to see links) Nice! Has your book every gotten to a point of space issues? Oh man I love MAC products! I just recently last year ventured outside of MAC to try other companies and I did that buy getting a Beautylish mystery box ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) I love my pokemon plush (though I mainly get a lot of japan exclusive pikachus/eevees) Is there a lot of weavile and mandibuzz plush available?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    I collect all sorts of nonsense! I have a couple of cabinets full of sealed consoles and video games. Various different sealed Pokemon TCG booster boxes from the originals to now, as well as tins and promotional box sets. If something has a fancy, rare appeal to it, then I try grab it when I can! I also have a sizable liquor collection for the home bar that I'll probably never get.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Growing up I collected all sorts of shit. Snow globes. Miniature tea sets. Clothing tags (briefly). Glass animal figurines. Those little collector spoons. Fucking beanie babies. Coins (nothing legit, just stuff that's easy for an nine-year-old to get hands on). I moved houses when I was thirteen and a lot of those just kind of fizzled out and never got unpacked and still live in my parents' basement. I had a few other things that were mostly lots of small-scale collections I used to decorate my room. Weird sunglasses. Novelty lunchboxes. Shit like that. When I was seventeen I bought a copy of the first harry potter book while traveling internationally and it became my go-to souvenir even as my interest in the series dwindled. Now as JKR keeps getting worse, I don't totally know how I feel about continuing with that, as sad as it is to put a stop in that collection. Last time I travelled internationally I bought a few art books and a zine, which seems like a great idea for the future. Art sort of transcends language. Not that there's any foreseeable international travel. Even local travel could allow for interesting things if I figure out where to get my hands on some local zines or otherwise home-produced books.

I realize I kind of veered into souvenirs over general collections, but I don't really have anything I actively collect anymore. Honestly I have such an over attachment to my shit, I probably shouldn't start one.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) there's quite a few of weavile due to the lucario and the mystery of mew movie. that's where the majority of them came from. there's only one official mandibuzz plush, but i have 5 of them since they're super cute...

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I collected stickers, stamps, erasers and notebooks when I was young.

Now I'm mostly collecting One Piece related stuffs (pens, posters, figurines, keyboard pad, jackets etc).
    My room is filled with my collections..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xChoppie For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (01-06-2021),MKM (01-04-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I've bounced back and forth around a lot of collections over the years, sort of like Kittyrayray. (I also actively collect spoons still- little ceramic ones, I don't know why I love them so much but I do!)
    Teapots were one I was really into for a long while, picked up so many cute ones from thrift stores. Beanie babies when I was a kid, webkinz, makeup, squishies for a long while (little foam stress toys in various shapes), NieR: Automata merch, Pokemon merch (though a good deal of it has been passed down.), spider plushes, all sorts of purses... I still have all the Animal Crossing Amiibo, Nintendo really suckered me into that one.
    I get really attached to items and it's something I strongly dislike about myself.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Extraterrestrial For This Useful Post:

Betelgeuse (03-04-2021),kittyray (07-26-2020)