Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Does booking myself a few weeks in a partial hospitalization program for mental health count? Ahaha honestly though one of the best things I've ever done for myself. Instead of inpatient it's like a day program where you go in 9-3 and just get therapy slammed into you at high speeds...and it was group therapy which I NEVER in a million years thought I'd ever ever be comfortable with but I ended up loving it SO much...something about being completely vulnerable in a room with everyone else who's also being completely vulnerable is like...idk but the entire thing was a completely life-changing experience. And MOST IMPORTANTLY it was SOOOO much cheaper with my insurance than I ever expected it to be...$125 for the entire "episode of care" which turned out the be The Entire Program (minus the psychiatrist who was charged separately but still not particularly expensive) I was so shocked LOL...

Also memory foam shoe inserts...and mens-brief-styled undies. I am living a life of comfort let me tell you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eggsaladlover For This Useful Post:

bank_man (08-27-2020),Da Plushee Boree (08-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    31d 5h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Honestly, my wireless Samsung ear buds and my Levoit humidifier. My plants and my skin love the shit out of that humidifier - it also works as essential oil diffuser in the summer.

Lemon oil is a great way to wake up in the morning!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valia For This Useful Post:

♥ lagrima ♥ (08-30-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    TFW you buy a humidifier for your plants, but then realise how good it is for your skin especially in the winter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I bought a couple of fidget cubes back when they were initially on kickstarter years ago and they are so good because I have severe anxiety and sensory issues and trouble with focus and it is useful.

Clothes made of bamboo, so smooth, light, breathable, and comfy!

Ear defenders/ear covers, I am sensitive to sound so it helps to dampen it all down.

The big axolotl plush I got off toreba that is made of my favourite material and is really great to help me sleep.

I bought a neck pillow years ago when I flew from NZ to the UK and it has come in very handy since I am stretching my ears and trying to get a tragus piercing to heal (It has been 6 months it is so frustrating) it keeps the pressure off of my ears. I also just find it more comfy in general because the bony bits of the ear aren't pressed into a pillow for like 9 hours at a time.

A pack of contact lenses so I can wear sunglasses on days where it's too bright or I have a migraine but also want to avoid getting a headache from not wearing my glasses. It also allows me to wear whatever sunglasses I like without getting either transitions lenses or prescription sunnies.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I want a robot vacuum so bad, but mostly because I wanna give it a name, stick googly eyes on it and get weirdly attached to it as a pet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Several things:

1. Instant pot (I now have 2)
    2 rice cooker
    3. nice cutting board (best gift I'v gotten this year)
    4. RELIABLE Vehicle. I am the one who is always asked to give a ride because I dont have to worry about my vehicle not starting in the morning! (just tire issues for me due to roads I drive on XD)
    5. A decent mattress and pillows

and honestly not really something I "bought" however my cat Utred has greatly improved my life since I got him. He is why I like being home now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Painwheel For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (08-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I recently purchased a dehumidifier and man, I didn't realise my room needed it so bad. Also, a rice cooker! It's just so handy to have.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Weeb For This Useful Post:

Erik. (08-30-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hypoallergenic pillow and bed covers - I woke up every day of my life congested and found out I'm allergic to dust mites. No more waking up with allergies anymore!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by slmo3 View Post
    Several things:

1. Instant pot (I now have 2)
    2 rice cooker
    3. nice cutting board (best gift I'v gotten this year)
    4. RELIABLE Vehicle. I am the one who is always asked to give a ride because I dont have to worry about my vehicle not starting in the morning! (just tire issues for me due to roads I drive on XD)
    5. A decent mattress and pillows

and honestly not really something I "bought" however my cat Utred has greatly improved my life since I got him. He is why I like being home now.

My list is very similar to yours.
    I would put Instant pot my #1 as well. Living in a small condo unit counter space is precious! the more purpose it serves the better!
    #2 would be my dyson stick Vacuum V6 - I bought this right when I moved in even with it being a few years old now i do not regret this purchase esp living with a ragdoll cat that sheds a heck lot! The battery on it died last year and thankfully was within the last month of the warranty coverage. I emailed Dyson about the issue and got a prompt replacement battery. So it's still working like a charm.

my numbers 3,4,&5's are your 2,3,4's

15. The Following User Says Thank You to m5chu For This Useful Post:

slmo3 (08-31-2020)