43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I live with my partner and i still have the cold sheet shock hahahhaha! Also he's used to sleep with tons of blankets and i just can't sleep well like that, i can't even breath hahahaha so when i get myself a heating blanket, i'll give all those polar-wool blankets to my cats (?) hahah or someone who needs them.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Thank you for these advices!!! Will try to keep track of my planner in a clearer, determinated, way so i don't miss so many days... !

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-26-2020),Flordibel (07-23-2020),Menine (07-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I bought an electric saw, it helps me a lot with my remodeling work around the house and it made my life easier.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sodick For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-26-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Adding to the vacuum love!! My housemate just bought a new vacuum and it's so much better than our old one - I think it was less than 50 bucks, but the other one literally just pushed pet hair around the floor!

Also, I'm weird about sensory stuff and have found wearing a mask really annoying, but also am trying not to be a socially irresponsible menace. I bought two silk face masks from etsy (link for Canadians - (you need an account to see links)) and goddamn they're good. I feel like a very fashionable kpop idol in an airport, and also get to feel smug that I'm not breathing all over shit in public. I swear to god y'all, if you live somewhere where wearing ppe is the right thing to do right now, this makes it 1000% less annoying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HailSeitan For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-26-2020)

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    19d 15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    i very recently bought a light therapy thats supposed to ~mimic sunlight~ and ~help combat fatigue and seasonal affective disorder~
    i had one in the past recommended by my shrink but it was HUGE and it fell + the bulb broke
    decided to get a new one since i havent been leaving the house/seeing the sun much due to good ol 'rona, its very small and cute looking on my desk
    im not sure if its working at max potential yet but today ive gotten a sudden urge to post on forums and thats usually a sign that my depression is improving so yay

also those silk masks are VERY PRETTY and i might just have to get some... of the ones ive tried nylon are my favorite but silk just sounds so comfy and nice!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-26-2020),Da Plushee Boree (07-23-2020)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Ohhhh! Just had a reminder to re-buy (hahah, funny) a pair of very nice pressure gloves from amazon (barely $10 a pair). See i worked on my computer almost all day and that hurt a lot my hands/wrists; a pair of compression gloves do magic for hurting joints and keep warm your hands, they were awesome specially when i used them while playing handled (3DS~WiiU~Switch)... bad thing one of my cats destroyed them.. Now and then i miss them, so i just came to recommend them to you all whom work with their hands!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i've never bought a portable charger until a few weeks ago and it's honestly a lifesaver! holds so much charge and i forget to charge my phone a lot before i sleep so it's come plenty in handy lmao

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Appletun For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-26-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by omg.UFOs View Post
    I don't really buy myself much.. I usually spend my money on other people. It makes me happy seeing others happy..I can never think of anything I want for myself..

I would like one of those vacuum robots but I'm not sure how well it works with carpets, how are they on carpet? sooner or later I will replace my carpets with hard wood.

My girlfriend bought me a Bug-A-Salt (with my money) it was something I kinda wanted a while ago. We get a lot of flies in the summer because my neighbor farms on my property (long story) so the plants cause bugs to spring up. This bug-a-salt is awesome, I love walking around just shooting them with my salt-gun

Bug-A-Salt gun

I did buy a new laptop for myself a few weeks ago. It's not much but I'm glad I got it. I like the mobility it's given me, having two computers in my house helps me share Internets with my girlfriend too. I'm using the laptop to learn how to code and program..I always wanted to learn how to code in CSS and Javascript, after that I would like to go on to programming languages..Maybe one day I can be an awesome programmer and help people on here I'm really enjoying learning it, so I guess my laptop is helping me improve my life!
    Super great with carpets! The amount of dirt and hair this thing picks up every. single. day... its kind of gross. Impressive. But gross! Really good with pet hair too.

And I kind of want that gun but I don't see any slugs.. do other bugs get pestered by salt?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    Would have to be an electric blanket for me. I use it year-round because I work out/train year-round, and keeping the muscles a little warmer overnight really helps with soreness the next day!

it's also just nice to have when you live alone No more cold sheet shock!!
    Do you have a blanket to recommend? I need a new one, my old one stopped heating up! It kind of just turned into an expensive blanket ahah~

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    It's such a blessing reading all your posts. I'm already thinking of many some purchases now lol.

For me, it's a good bed and quality bedsheets.
    As an adult, good sleep really makes or breaks your day. Nothing like a comfortable bed to welcome you at night, and feeling refreshed the day after.

If you're unsure what type of bed suits you or what sheets are the best, you can consult bed experts in shops. The stuff I was recommended really really made me a happier person day to day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-27-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Somebody I know has a company that got them all discounts at various homegoods stores for longer-term WFH setups and she's gonna hook me up so I can buy a nice office chair and I'm stoked!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-27-2020)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldrif View Post
    Do you have a blanket to recommend? I need a new one, my old one stopped heating up! It kind of just turned into an expensive blanket ahah~
    Yes! I use the Biddeford brand, which come with a... Sort of old-fashioned dial box thingie to change the heat settings. I stick mine between the fitted sheet and the flat sheet and sleep on top of the flat sheet with a comforter/duvet and it works like a charm!

(you need an account to see links), though mine has 12h shutoff instead of 10.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (07-27-2020),Da Plushee Boree (07-28-2020)