15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Furvilla got new owners!

I was waiting a while to make this thread to see how Aspen and Quinn do with the game in their hands, but we've gotten more updates since they took ownership than the game had in the past year previous to acquisition. It's been a few months, and updates, bug fixes, and new events are becoming more and more common. I'm actually impressed with the turnaround the game is making lately!

I actually highly recommend giving the game a second chance now that it's actually in capable hands, and there's more being added, and updated frequently. Hell, they even overhauled some really unfair contests. And fixed the questing system.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Arnie (02-01-2019),Bowsette (01-31-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    18d 21h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I felt very salty about the feast (because I never had the chance to win the top tier prizes and now the Totem and Pet Treats are retired from the Feast), but also happy.
    The little gang of permanent feast winners had everyone mad about the fact they didn't ever gave a rest on the competition.

Aspen and Quinn are really commited to Furvilla, and I'm thankful for that.
    So yeah, come around and enjoy a site whith responsable ownership, heal the wounds from battling constantly against TNT's lack of atention xD

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    I felt very salty about the feast (because I never had the chance to win the top tier prizes and now the Totem and Pet Treats are retired from the Feast), but also happy.
    The little gang of permanent feast winners had everyone mad about the fact they didn't ever gave a rest on the competition.

Aspen and Quinn are really commited to Furvilla, and I'm thankful for that.
    So yeah, come around and enjoy a site whith responsable ownership, heal the wounds from battling constantly against TNT's lack of atention xD
    I disagree about the feast, it was almost always the same people winning first prize with hardly anyone else having a chance because they hoarded worker totems and have an absurd number of workers and as a result money, and absolute wrecking power in the event. So, no one else really gets much of a chance because there was no restriction on doing it again the next month. Unless they were kind enough to back out for one month. And you were lucky enough to participate when multiple people did. This way? It's WAY easier. I blew over 10m FC, plus everything I was getting from a warrior event that dropped food, and my cooks and I still only got bronze in the ranking when I went all out one month.

Not to mention the same people would have like, 3-5 villagers competing high in the tiers because there was no restriction on how many could enter either. So, that many totems was how many more they could get. It was broken and unstoppable. I'm REALLY glad for the overhaul.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    18d 21h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Yeah, I'm happy too.
    But i wanted a worker slot totem for comerce, and now we have a worker slot coupon, which is not tradeable (and you know, I need to sell stuffs in the black market for profit. I hope soon to be playing just for fun �). Also re-vita bite pet treats and paintie tickets are retired from the prize pool. But Aspen said they will open more ways to obtain said, so I'm not really mad about it.
    I just wanted the totem xD But even draining most of my reagents I was unable to keep on the first page, the advantage of those "top tier players" was criminal :c

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    Yeah, I'm happy too.
    But i wanted a worker slot totem for comerce, and now we have a worker slot coupon, which is not tradeable (and you know, I need to sell stuffs in the black market for profit. I hope soon to be playing just for fun �). Also re-vita bite pet treats and paintie tickets are retired from the prize pool. But Aspen said they will open more ways to obtain said, so I'm not really mad about it.
    I just wanted the totem xD But even draining most of my reagents I was unable to keep on the first page, the advantage of those "top tier players" was criminal :c
    Yeah, I wish they kept the totems but at least they're going in the cash shop so they won't be gone forever.

I'm just glad the system was rehauled. The game's exhausting when like 5 players dominate everything all the time because they spend gobs of real money on the game and take over every competition.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Arnie (02-07-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    so what is all new on there? I havent kept up with it cause i feel like i needed to throw too much money into it :c

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslinga View Post
    so what is all new on there? I havent kept up with it cause i feel like i needed to throw too much money into it :c
    They've been rehauling features entirely, they reworked feasts, gave explorers a fuck ton more use, and events for them. Have changed a lot of the warrior career by updating weapon specs and making them stronger and nerfing them fairly, The yearly events have been rehauled dramatically and have much more complexity and entertainment value, staff is generally more attentive when there's an issue and bug fixes are very regular. With more changes still to come.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Considering who owned the game before & the state of their other games, I am not at all shocked it's doing better in different hands. Glad to hear it though. Haven't checked in on it for years.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carnivale For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (07-16-2020)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivale View Post
    Considering who owned the game before & the state of their other games, I am not at all shocked it's doing better in different hands. Glad to hear it though. Haven't checked in on it for years.
    Yeah, back when a... very certain person owned it, I quit until the new owners got their hands on it.

I heard it was sold for 2k USD. that's pretty damn cheap for a game like that.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg