5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 2h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Issues with Stealth Buyer Pro and buying

Hello just downloaded this today and I am trying to do some test purchases. However everytime it goes to buy something it says Failed to purchase. I believe maybe its a captcha issue? My question is does the program try the same captcha everytime? For example on every attempt the captcha it reads at the bottom is X=101 Y=18?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by CaineCanty View Post
    Hello just downloaded this today and I am trying to do some test purchases. However everytime it goes to buy something it says Failed to purchase. I believe maybe its a captcha issue? My question is does the program try the same captcha everytime? For example on every attempt the captcha it reads at the bottom is X=101 Y=18?
    Have you tested out buying some common items? Add some items that are common and already in the shop and see if it purchases.

Usually when it said 'Failed to purchase' it means it got sold out and you were too slow. But it may be some other error so do some trial and error with regular items before the rare ones and let us know.

And also, the thread in which you should be posting your troubles should be here: (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I don't have experience with stealth buyer pro but could it be that you're in the new layout they made to be more mobile friendly?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 2h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Have you tested out buying some common items? Add some items that are common and already in the shop and see if it purchases.

Usually when it said 'Failed to purchase' it means it got sold out and you were too slow. But it may be some other error so do some trial and error with regular items before the rare ones and let us know.

And also, the thread in which you should be posting your troubles should be here: (you need an account to see links)
    Ah sorry did not know that thread was specifically for that. I posted on it just now as well. Thank you!