DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Bethesda just gave away Quake I for free so I'm feeling that and can't wait to jump in. Used to play so much of that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Did anyone here play Habbo hotel? I got into it around the time I was into Neopets, used to spent so much time on that site

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I was so glad Breath of Fire 1 and 2 are avaible on 3ds and switch. I remember enjoy playing those 2 games when I was a kid. I hope they will port the rest of the serie on switch at some point if possible but I doubt it since they were on playstation and not on nintenso and super nintendo like the first 2 games

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    I've just played through the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, which was absolutely wonderful! I beat Oracle of Seasons when I was a kid, so I treated myself to some linked-game passwords in order to give myself a leg-up this time around. This also enabled the linked-game bonus objective and boss. Either game is a fun and engaging experience!

I'm currently playing through Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception as time permits. I adore adventurer games, and the "Uncharted" series has been a blast so far!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

motherfucker (08-16-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I remember being in primary school when I first played neopets, I wasn't allowed on the internet alone even if it was just games and I couldn't actually talk to anyone, and my mum had been watching me set up my account and I was having trouble finding a pet name that wasn't taken, so she tried assuming the name would be taken as well and I wound up with a uni named Schmackoes (our dog at the time's favourite treat). Unfortunately I left for a couple of years and in that time they did an account purge so I lost that original account.

I used to play a game called Spud! on the PC back in the windows 95ish days. As well as a bunch of kids edutainment games. I really liked the Madeleine games on PC because they taught languages as well, and I had a demo of these games called Puddlebooks that I used to love playing. I also used to play that one Teletubbies PC game, which is funny because people like Game Grumps have played it since. A bit after that I was playing Barbie Race and Ride, and some of the earlier Barbie PC games, I had one where you could design clothes that you could print if you had the fabric stuff and actually put on your Barbies, and another one where you could make jewellery which was also printable so you could turn it into actual jewellery (to this day I still love games with gimmicks). Then it was a lot of Sims, and the Bratz games, Spyro, Croc, things like that.

It's funny because my taste hasn't actually changed all that dramatically, I still tend to stick to the more lighthearted side of things in general. I just never really developed a taste for difficult games.