5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved

ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: (you need an account to see links)

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.

Last night my proxies simply wouldn't load the webpages. I figured maybe their service was down temporarily ( i use instant proxies) this morning I checked again and they were working on their website so I went to go load up neo and I got this error. Does anyone know what's wrong? I haven't changed anything since it was last working fine yesterday :/

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Can you load other websites with ths proxies?

And

Can you access Neo on your home IP?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) Yes. I can load google and various other pages on my firefox while proxied. I can load neo on home IP. It seems neo on the proxies is the only page getting this error. First time in 4 months i've ever seen it. And last night it just was simply not loading the web page. And this morning now it gave me the specific error code. I did chalk it up to "re-upping" my subscription last night. I was getting the non loading error, went and saw the payment due today, so paid for the next month, tried again, still wasnt loading pages. Went to bed. Woke up and got this error message.

Also checked. 0 of my shells are frozen. All are still up and active. I even logged into 2 with my phone data (not wifi) and did a trudys spin.
    Last edited by PhysicsFan; 07-11-2020 at 10:49 AM.

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    You said it's the first time in 4 months that you've seen it, hmm. Did it fix itself last time?

If I search that error on Google, it seems like the problem is with the IP provider and Squid. Is it *every* Instant Proxies IP that Neo isn't showing for, or just a few of them?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) sorry let me clarify. I"ve been using proxies for 4 months and not had this issue yet. I also looked at the top few google searches. Honestly it was a little gibberish-y to me and i cant tell if its related to my issue even or not. Was hoping someone had this specific problem with neo and could explain it better. I've not changed any settings ever :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    The service rep got it fixed. simple IP address conflict blah blah something something lol. Board closed