Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 2h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Book Reading Goals

Hi. I am a bookworm. I always have been through out childhood. Books are one of my favourite things. So I spend a lot of time reading...usually before corona threw a wench into everyones plans. But still, I love reading and I can't talk to people in my life about reading because we either don't read the same stuff or they don't read at all.

Does anyone else have a goals related to books?

I always have an amount I want to read. I've set it to 100 this year, but I am currently 8 books behind schedule. If I don't catch up by September/October, I will lower it. I don't take it too seriously (like it doesn't upset me I'm behind), but I do like to have an aim like that. I'm also trying to work on diversifying my reading a little bit.

Do you have any other goals? Such as genre goals, diverse reading goals, ratio goals etc. Do you have only long time goals or do you have a lot of short term goals? Or perhaps you have a mix.

I thought this could be a fun place where we cheer each other on and things like that. If I put a goal out there into the universe, I am more likely to stick it out.
    Last edited by Strangle; 07-09-2020 at 10:32 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strangle For This Useful Post: