Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Ok, first of all, thank you for this God-tier guide. It's super helpful.

Do you have a recommendation on how slow to go with the non-HST games? Particularly the ones that don't really require skill, just clicking (e.g., Cheat, Snow Wars). I was curious if getting those quickly raises less suspicion than flash games.
    You're very welcome!

Well for me, I've done accounts where I have gotten all these trophies: Cheat, Punchbag Bob, Snow Wars, Pyramids (silver), Sakhmet Solitaire (bronze-silver), Gogogo, Cellblock (bronze), Round Table Poker (medal) in a single day before all through scripts.

Since they're non-HST, people can't really "observe" and track your achievements (unless they're stalking your account) so you will definitely not be getting any user-reports.

On the other hand, this is extremely doable in one full day without scripts/cheating since the games in itself are easy so I don't think it's very worthy to be flagged. If you're worried though, would be good to do one per day.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Ok, first of all, thank you for this God-tier guide. It's super helpful.

Do you have a recommendation on how slow to go with the non-HST games? Particularly the ones that don't really require skill, just clicking (e.g., Cheat, Snow Wars). I was curious if getting those quickly raises less suspicion than flash games.
    If you run a script with realistic break times, there's no difference to a person getting them IRL.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Bat (12-11-2021),motherfucker (09-30-2020),Painwheel (09-30-2020),Unown (10-01-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank u !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (11-25-2022)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    159 times
    Time Online
    56d 13h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 24m
    Thank you for the guide! I recently discovered the work around for flash games so I'm looking to get more trophies next month!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (12-06-2022),Unown (12-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I wanted to pop in and say thanks for making this. I've personally been around the trophy hunting bend for a while so I've acquired a lot of these, but there's so many that you're always bound to run into some you still don't have. That extra little bit of info helps.

That said, any plans to expand with more HST Flash games with more straightforward legitimate (without scripts or programs) tips? I only ask for those of us who don't have clraik status to get to the scripts. If there are no plans, I'd be more than happy to make an alt list myself, but link back here for the already existing stellar entries. I think combined, we can get players on the right track to score a majority of the still possible trophies.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroiSekai View Post
    I wanted to pop in and say thanks for making this. I've personally been around the trophy hunting bend for a while so I've acquired a lot of these, but there's so many that you're always bound to run into some you still don't have. That extra little bit of info helps.

That said, any plans to expand with more HST Flash games with more straightforward legitimate (without scripts or programs) tips? I only ask for those of us who don't have clraik status to get to the scripts. If there are no plans, I'd be more than happy to make an alt list myself, but link back here for the already existing stellar entries. I think combined, we can get players on the right track to score a majority of the still possible trophies.
    You're very welcome.

Go ahead with making your own guide! I have no plans to do so for games because I'm bad at many of them

PS: You can get cK VIP to get access to scripts/programs even if you don't have rank

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    29d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 56m
    @(you need an account to see links) Quick question for the HST games.Is it normal for these games to be auto reviewed (w/Majin) when you submit the max score for the gold trophy?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Thank you so much for this, have definitely wanted to boost up my account appearance for some time!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Predict View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Quick question for the HST games.Is it normal for these games to be auto reviewed (w/Majin) when you submit the max score for the gold trophy?
    Yea I think I've gotten reviewed once or twice for the games with max scores. As long as you did input the numbers correctly and used the proper times with MAJIN you should be fine.

The chances of getting banned from games now is so low since there are so little people playing with the flash problems that you should have no issues getting gold even without the max score tbh.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Predict (04-21-2023)