Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

[GUIDE] Neopets New Tutorial Step by Step

NEW NEOPETS TUTORIAL STEP-BY-STEP

The Tutorial is an introduction to the site (for new users) and to the Quest Log. These quests can only be completed once ever per account.

Every set must be completed in order to receive the corresponding reward. You can always skip a section to advance to next set, but beware that skipping would invalidate the actual section reward.

This a step by step guide solely focus on the Tutorial, but I'm also gonna link the tips & tricks guide from @(you need an account to see links) which is still on constant update regarding the daily quests.
    You can find her guide (you need an account to see links)

Where is the Tutorial?

You can access the Tutorial tab from (you need an account to see links)

Why would I want to do this? I'm not a newbie!

Whether you're a new user or not, the prizes from tutorial vary from NPs, NP items to high valued NC items. Especially if you're into customization, you may want to do this!

Following we have listed all of the available sections:

Those are all the Tutorial Sections, after complete this tab will dissapear.

All of this information has been compiled thanks to JN and to the always helpful and collaborative users we have in our community. Whatever info missing here is welcome too!

Many credits/kudos to everyone who shared their advices

Please if I miss somoeone on credits let me know too, every help is so much appreciated!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (10-26-2023),aymo (10-26-2023),Charmander (10-28-2023),Crow (11-02-2023),Eternality (12-21-2023),Excalibur (10-26-2023),Ferengi (10-26-2023),Furina (10-26-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (10-26-2023),Guil (10-26-2023),Hall (10-26-2023),Halloqueenie (10-26-2023),♥ hugosasso ♥ (10-26-2023),I_royalty_I (10-26-2023),Ice (10-26-2023),Infected (10-26-2023),kalez (10-27-2023),KJiU (10-28-2023),lluvia (01-10-2024),Map (10-26-2023),Mario2302 (10-27-2023),Null_user (10-26-2023),paris hilton (10-31-2023),RadLapras (10-26-2023),Soap (10-26-2023),Strat (10-27-2023),Totodile (10-26-2023),Vulpes (10-28-2023),Zenitsu (10-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    157d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Nice guide! It's probably also worth mentioning that for the 'add neofriend' quests they don't have to be accepted they purely just need to be sent so you can neomail your own shells/sides for those that like to remain anonymous on site.

The 'feed your neopet' quest also works when your pet is bloated so doesn't actually have to eat the item!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    41d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    The guide turned out great! Glad I could help as well! Thanks for all the hard work!
    @(you need an account to see links) i didnt realize that with feeding a pet, maybe they changed it? I'll have to test when I can quest next, thanks for the tip!

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    157d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    The guide turned out great! Glad I could help as well! Thanks for all the hard work!
    @(you need an account to see links) i didnt realize that with feeding a pet, maybe they changed it? I'll have to test when I can quest next, thanks for the tip!
    It was definitely working yesterday so hopefully they haven't patched!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    41d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) i know that i wasnt able to get it when i would get the "please no more food" from my pet, but you can feed a bloated pet sometimes one more food. i was able to feed a bloated pet and they ate the food and i got the quest. still trying to see if the "please no more food" reaction will work specifically, but its kinda hard to get there without having fed them to that point. and when you pull out of the lodge looks like they are at that bloated state where they can still eat once

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

-Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Soap (10-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    157d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) i know that i wasnt able to get it when i would get the "please no more food" from my pet, but you can feed a bloated pet sometimes one more food. i was able to feed a bloated pet and they ate the food and i got the quest. still trying to see if the "please no more food" reaction will work specifically, but its kinda hard to get there without having fed them to that point. and when you pull out of the lodge looks like they are at that bloated state where they can still eat once
    Have you tried feeding while they are in the lodge? I'll also test this as to whether it works and getting the message 'trust your pet is well fed etc'.. be interesting to see or if you beat me to it, do let me know! Would help somewhat not having to take them out!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-26-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    Have you tried feeding while they are in the lodge? I'll also test this as to whether it works and getting the message 'trust your pet is well fed etc'.. be interesting to see or if you beat me to it, do let me know! Would help somewhat not having to take them out!
    Could anyone help to test this? The feeding with a bloated pet or trying while being on neolodge?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    157d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Could anyone help to test this? The feeding with a bloated pet or trying while being on neolodge?
    Ok just tested on a shell. Feeding while they are in the neolodge doesn't trigger successful quest completion!

'no more food please' also doesn't trigger quest completion. Apologies, I must of been able to feed one more item while bloated as @(you need an account to see links) said.
    Last edited by Soap; 10-26-2023 at 01:50 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-26-2023),Guil (10-26-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    41d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) ok just tested, attempted to feed when in the neolodge does not work, still trying to see if i can swing seeing if the "wont eat" prompt doesnt work but its so hard to get to that point haha

edit: im gonna assume if you get the "no more food" prompt it doesnt work, because i was legit struggling with that when these came out. unless they have changed it. but if anyone is able to let us know!!

the bloated tip is good though, in case people didnt realize you can still feed once after you get to bloated
    Last edited by Guil; 10-26-2023 at 01:52 PM.

-Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Soap (10-26-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Alright thanks @(you need an account to see links) ! Neolodge won't work but there is a chance as you said that a pet recently out of neolodge will eat the food, I tried with a shell and somehow it worked xD

I'll add that too!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Soap (10-26-2023)