DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Hello and welcome Nate! Lots of us are returnees and clraik is such a great place to help get you back on your (Neo) feet!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Koto For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Welcome!!! Clraik is a very cool community, hope u have fun!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aglett For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh View Post
    Hey everyone, how are you all doing?

When I'm not on Clraik people call me Nate, but you can all call me whatever you want. I used to play neopets a lot way back when, and have recently been trying to get back into some of my old hobbies.

I took a break and have come back to it, but I'm curious - what keeps you all interested in neopets?
    Hey Nate! Welcome to cK! ^^

What keeps me interested? Being able to play it while not really being at my desk grinding...
    If I had to do them all manually I'd burn out and quit that's for sure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by xChoppie View Post
    Hello Nate! Welcome to cK.
    I love to earn nps and see my bank balance increase, customizing my pets and participating in site events for the trophies.
    See ya around.
    Thanks xChoppie!

Quote Originally Posted by omg.UFOs View Post
    Assignment 53, Nimmos Pond, Snot Splatter, Neopian Battles, Carnival Terror, Korbats Lab, Swarm: the Bugs, Sutek's Tomb, Hannah and the Pirate Caves (R.I.P, Ill always miss this game..) and many many more I like how most of Neopet games are casual, you can just chill and play. I could auto-play most of these for trophies (and someday I will) but just playing them is very entertaining
    Woah nice! I used to avoid most of those games because of how hard they are .

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    Welcome to the site! Glad you could join us. :3

I stay on NP because I like to collect things and NP has lots of things to collect! Avatars, game trophies, themes. I was fading out when I found cK and now I stay around because of the community here.

May I venture a guess and say you like Avatar the Last Airbender?
    Thanks !

What are you most proud to have collected, or else what did you have to work hardest to get? That makes sense, it certainly seems like a very welcoming community here!

Haha that's a pretty good guess I'm half way through season three, and I am definitely a big fan. Have you seen it? What types of shows do you like watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    Hello and welcome! We are happy to have you here.

I keep playing Neopets for the customisation, honestly - I love making my little pets look cute
    Thank you Flordibel!

Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    Don't worry, that goes for all of us tbh. I've been on an ATLA kick like everyone else in quarantine.

I'm really bad with my NC and I just leave it all in my inventory instead of stashing it in my closet (oops) but I use Dress to Impress to keep track of anything I own! Unfortunately nothing cool enough to share yet, crossing fingers to knock out the BC av and a trophy this week.
    & thank you so much, that is a really kind offer! I'm sure lots of users would be interested (read: $$ ) in that kind of service.

Feel free to drop me a PM any time!
    Ooh, I hadn't heard of Dress to Impress until now thank you for the tip! Good luck this week then !

Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    Welcome to cK, Nate! For myself, i enjoy getting those trophy counts up. Wall of trophies makes me feel satisfied.
    Thanks xmilo! I'm not gonna lie, it is very awe inspiring when you click on a user and see a nice wall of trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hey Nate, welcome to ck! Hope to see you around the forums (:

Personally, every time I got back to neopets I had just one thing in mind - collect avatars. It didn't change to this day lol. Most of what I do is towards collecting as much as I can (while trying not to think about the retired ones I'll never have (': )
    Thanks Tsunamy Wave! Haha that makes sense! I bet there's a bunch of retired ones you've got that other people try not to think about too, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kopiko View Post
    I feel that the avvie I'm most proud of is the Plushie Tycoon. I got it a long time back and sort of played the whole thing myself. Getting over 10m Cash-on-Hand with a gold trophy and avvie to boot.

I have not gotten quite a few of the RE avvies. Trying for HT - Richest which cost 10m right now. Not super expensive, but still some way to go.
    Plushie Tycoon is definitely a cool looking avatar, and it takes some dedication too, so nice one! Damn, random event are tough.. it's a good way to keep us all hooked, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to clraik!
    We're an amazing community, you'll see.

What keeps my interest is collecting stamps and to achieve my childhood dreams
    And also, we have very good topics.
    Thanks, and I feel like I'm already seeing it .

Were your childhood dreams to collect the avatars, or specific stamps, or? Which stamp collection is your favourite?

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to clraik, Nate!

If you're curious, I suggest checking around the forum and seeing all the different aspects of Neopets we cover as a community. We have been around for almost 9 years.
    Thanks j03! I've looked around the guides a bit, and there's certainly a wealth of knowledge here! The community seems very welcoming and friendly too, so I'm not surprised it's lasted so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair View Post
    Welcome Nate!
    I love UC Pets and NC items and i enjoy playing with my friends and doing the events
    enjoy cK :3
    Thanks! UC pets are definitely very cool, plus they will only get rarer as times goes on I still can't decide if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    Hello and welcome Nate! Lots of us are returnees and clraik is such a great place to help get you back on your (Neo) feet!
    Thanks Koto! And I'm glad to hear it; this definitely seems like a little paradise for neopets players .

Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Welcome!!! Clraik is a very cool community, hope u have fun!
    Thanks Erik!

Quote Originally Posted by Aglett View Post
    Welcome to ck
    Thanks Aglett!

Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Hey Nate! Welcome to cK! ^^

What keeps me interested? Being able to play it while not really being at my desk grinding...
    If I had to do them all manually I'd burn out and quit that's for sure.
    Thanks Unown!

Haha yes, certain things in neopets can definitely feel monotonous! That makes a lot of sense!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Iroh For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-10-2020)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    They are hard to play at first, if you keep at it they become easier. I'm not great at games so I don't try very hard to win, I just play to enjoy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Thanks, and I feel like I'm already seeing it .

Were your childhood dreams to collect the avatars, or specific stamps, or? Which stamp collection is your favourite?
    My childhood dreams were to collect avatars, and I always dreamed about the stamp avies, but they were worth a lot so I didn't have specific plans for those.
    Buuuut today, I'm beggining to collect them, and I try to RS a lot.
    I recomend you to buy premium clraik, it's worth because you can download our (you need an account to see links) and you can RS very valuable things.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Thanks !

What are you most proud to have collected, or else what did you have to work hardest to get? That makes sense, it certainly seems like a very welcoming community here!

Haha that's a pretty good guess I'm half way through season three, and I am definitely a big fan. Have you seen it? What types of shows do you like watching?
    The hardest thing and ones I'm most proud of are the Neoquest I & II trophies. Those games were so long and just a pain even with the guides. After I found cK I upgraded those trophies to gold and I'm so proud of them 'cause I can't even begin to articulate my disgust over playing on Insane. Also proud of my hoard or avatars.

Yes I watched Avatar when it came out and several times since then! I've not re-watched it lately and I feel like I'm due. Just haven't sat down and done it yet. I kinda like all kinds of shows, I bounce around a lot. If something hooks me then I'm in for the long haul, but more often then not I stop watching after a few episodes.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    hello Nate and welcome back! i recently came back after a 10 year absence due to nostalgia reasons. Unfortunately i was not able to get my old account back so i'm rebuilding. ck is making it a lot more fun playing all the old games again...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to helen For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-11-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m

Hey Nattiee! Honestly google... I was just looking for a neopets community with some relation to programming and I stumbled upon clraik. Well hey, I'm glad to meet you now, otherwise it'd just seem like I was trying to get to know you for the glory !

That makes sense; I feel like the reason I have struggled to come back before is because it can feel kind of lonely just going at it alone.

I've actually wanted to get into photography for a while now - do you know much about cameras? I'll be sure to check it out but... I'm not very artsy. I guess there's never a better time to improve than now, though! I look forward to seeing whatever you might submit (or might have already submitted) !

That's also how I found CK
    and I know 0 about photography but I sure as heck appreciate a good photo! I'm also not artsy but I recently invested in a tablet .. one day I hope to be as good as some of the artists on here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-11-2020)