Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Hello everybody!

Hey everyone, how are you all doing?

When I'm not on Clraik people call me Nate, but you can all call me whatever you want. I used to play neopets a lot way back when, and have recently been trying to get back into some of my old hobbies.

I took a break and have come back to it, but I'm curious - what keeps you all interested in neopets?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iroh For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (07-08-2020),omg.UFOs (07-08-2020)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hi Nate, welcome to cK! I hope you enjoy your time here

What keeps me playing Neopets are honestly the games, events, nostalgia. I have been on Neopets since around 2002 off and on. The community here also keeps me playing, having people with similar interests makes it a lot more fun to play. Plus im a nerd.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-08-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Heya! Welcome to ck!

I'm a huge nostalgic dork so thats the main reason. But I also have some really awesome friends who I world build with inside the Neopets universe and create characters with and they're a huge reason as well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-08-2020),omg.UFOs (07-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Ayy, welcome to CK! Great username btw!

I hate to admit it but my favorite part of neo is customizing my pets and getting new ones. Bit of a NC addict. Love lurking & chatting on the forums, and I've been trying to branch out into some of the more creative contests for the site to try and pick up some more trophies/avatars and spiff up my account some!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Extraterrestrial For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey Nate!!

Welcome! How did you hear about Ck?

Honestly I�m not sure what keeps me coming back to Neopets LOL. I think it�s the idea that I could one day have the best built account ever: trophies, avvies, $$$, glory!

If it weren�t for this community I probably would have lost interest again in Neo a while back.

If you�re into drawing/photography/anything art like, we currently have an art challenge going on - ends July 15 and you could get a cute userbar out of it! Highly recommend you check it out. It�s fun!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    67d 17h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Hi Nate! Welcome to clraik! Everyone likes to come back to Neopets, it just brings out the memories.

Playing neopets for avatars right now. Gotta catch em all I guess. Feels as if I will almost never get there.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kopiko For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Welcome to CK, Iroh aka Nate!

Boy that's a loaded question and I don't know where to begin. Lately, it's kind of just curiosity about where exactly the whole thing is going to go for me!

What's brought you to clraik specifically?

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by omg.UFOs View Post
    Hi Nate, welcome to cK! I hope you enjoy your time here

What keeps me playing Neopets are honestly the games, events, nostalgia. I have been on Neopets since around 2002 off and on. The community here also keeps me playing, having people with similar interests makes it a lot more fun to play. Plus im a nerd.
    Do you have any favourite games? What have the big events been recently? I can definitely understand the community aspect, honestly part of why I signed up is that I'd like to be part of a community, and so far this seems like a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    Heya! Welcome to ck!

I'm a huge nostalgic dork so thats the main reason. But I also have some really awesome friends who I world build with inside the Neopets universe and create characters with and they're a huge reason as well.

That must be fun, what kind of characters / worlds / stories have you come up? I'm not too familiar with world building / rpg style games so please forgive me if I sound like a dummy in the way I asked!

Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    Ayy, welcome to CK! Great username btw!

I hate to admit it but my favorite part of neo is customizing my pets and getting new ones. Bit of a NC addict. Love lurking & chatting on the forums, and I've been trying to branch out into some of the more creative contests for the site to try and pick up some more trophies/avatars and spiff up my account some!
    Haha thanks - I'll be honest though, I can only aspire to even be just a fraction as wise as Iroh is.

I always found NC to be so overwhelming... how do you manage all your wearables?! Oh that's cool, do you have any sample creative pieces? My day trade is web development, so if you're ever going to try for the user lookup award I'd be more than happy to help you!

Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    Hey Nate!!

Welcome! How did you hear about Ck?

Honestly I�m not sure what keeps me coming back to Neopets LOL. I think it�s the idea that I could one day have the best built account ever: trophies, avvies, $$$, glory!

If it weren�t for this community I probably would have lost interest again in Neo a while back.

If you�re into drawing/photography/anything art like, we currently have an art challenge going on - ends July 15 and you could get a cute userbar out of it! Highly recommend you check it out. It�s fun!
    Hey Nattiee! Honestly google... I was just looking for a neopets community with some relation to programming and I stumbled upon clraik. Well hey, I'm glad to meet you now, otherwise it'd just seem like I was trying to get to know you for the glory !

That makes sense; I feel like the reason I have struggled to come back before is because it can feel kind of lonely just going at it alone.

I've actually wanted to get into photography for a while now - do you know much about cameras? I'll be sure to check it out but... I'm not very artsy. I guess there's never a better time to improve than now, though! I look forward to seeing whatever you might submit (or might have already submitted) !

Quote Originally Posted by kopiko View Post
    Hi Nate! Welcome to clraik! Everyone likes to come back to Neopets, it just brings out the memories.

Playing neopets for avatars right now. Gotta catch em all I guess. Feels as if I will almost never get there.
    Hey Kopiko! If that ain't the darn truth! Everytime I think about neopets I just think about my sister and me pound sniping with auto refreshers.. haha What memories are you most fond of?

Well that's some goal, good luck with it! Which avatars are you trying for at the moment? Which are you most proud of?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    Welcome to CK, Iroh aka Nate!

Boy that's a loaded question and I don't know where to begin. Lately, it's kind of just curiosity about where exactly the whole thing is going to go for me!

What's brought you to clraik specifically?
    Thanks PrettySarcastic! I look forward forward to reading your other posts if you live up to your name...

Well where has it been for you then? Is there anywhere specific you want it to go, else what do you see as the possibilities?

Honestly, I have a lot of memories of neopets with my sisters so partly the nostalgia, and then I love programming but am very short on ideas... and clraik seems to be somewhere I can enjoy both neopets and programming! What brought you to Clraik back when you joined ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iroh For This Useful Post:

omg.UFOs (07-08-2020)

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hello Nate! Welcome to cK.
    I love to earn nps and see my bank balance increase, customizing my pets and participating in site events for the trophies.
    See ya around.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xChoppie For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Assignment 53, Nimmos Pond, Snot Splatter, Neopian Battles, Carnival Terror, Korbats Lab, Swarm: the Bugs, Sutek's Tomb, Hannah and the Pirate Caves (R.I.P, Ill always miss this game..) and many many more I like how most of Neopet games are casual, you can just chill and play. I could auto-play most of these for trophies (and someday I will) but just playing them is very entertaining

20. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

Iroh (07-09-2020)