Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What's one movie you can keep re-watching without getting bored of?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    63d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    spider-man: into the spider-verse, i think i've seen it 5 or 6 times now. such a stylish film with amazing character design and a fun story, i wish other studios would take notes from its successes in those regards. coughilluminationcough

also terminator 2: judgment day. i saw it on tv in my teens without even seeing the first one and was instantly enamored with it. i've seen all(?) the others since, including the newest one which...i just thought was funny all things considered and don't think of as canon lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hissi For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (02-06-2021),lepasm (02-18-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Taken.

Like. I don't even understand my obsession with this movie. Sure it's alright, the ones that come after it aren't as good and there are definitely movies that I like better. But I can literally never pass it up. I don't generally even LIKE action movies. I watch horror and true crime and that's pretty much it. Every now and then stand up or some light comedy but almost never action movies. But for some reason, the answer to this question is always Taken.

TV shows: Law and Order SVU. Anything on investigative discovery. I've watched Disappeared so much that if any of those missing people walked in front of me, I'd probably recognize them.