Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the most noob thing you ever did in Neopets?

Pronouns
    Sponge
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    45d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Back in the day when I had come back from a 2 year hiatus and Krawks were like STILL impossible to get, I had a beautiful vwn pink one that I saved and slaved over for years to create and paint only to decide one night that I wanted a baby chomby. I traded that beautiful Krawk for a stinkin BN'ed baby chomby. I got so many nm's about it and people were like, do you realize what you just did??? You could have gotten a UC! Sadly 2 months later that Krawk was frozen and I cried. Cried real tears. my boyfriend (now hubby) thought I'd lost my damn mind. He said I should "see someone about my emotional attachment to neopets".

for me I felt sooo stupid about the trade, but also I am embarrassed for crying tears over pixels back then. Thankfully he realized that me and neopets come as a package deal... haha!
    http://clraik.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic12084_2.gif
    I am a little obsessed with a certain yellow sponge.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SpongeBob For This Useful Post:

clementine (07-15-2020),♥ Dita ♥ (07-07-2020),funnybell (07-09-2020),gratedcheese (07-12-2020),MadameNova (08-25-2020),Menine (07-18-2020),Spiffy (07-07-2020),themor (07-07-2020),Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    When I first started playing Neopets I played Test Your Strength, I got all the way to Amazing. My prize was Jelly Spider Eyeball. I sold it for 75k....it was worth around 300k at the time. Now its worth 550k Always regretted that, but I was new.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

gratedcheese (07-12-2020),MadameNova (08-25-2020),Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 2h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    The username of my first account was my legal first name and last name. And I did it repeatedly, just added 1-9 on the ends for my sides. So I had at least 10 accounts with that name. (I had a lot of accounts because I was trying to cheat the referral programs but I obvs weren't very smart.) I can't believe I was so stupid! I was a child putting my name out there for all to see! So scary. Luckily, all those accounts have been purged which is great, because the older I get, the more I appreciate privacy and having an almost blank slate online when you google my name.
    Last edited by Strangle; 07-08-2020 at 02:06 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strangle For This Useful Post:

gratedcheese (07-12-2020),Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaPunk View Post
    Send a very very impossible score in kass basher with Cheat Engine.
    I've done this with Magax :/

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot View Post
    when i was younger on my old, old original account, i thought the "estimated value" price listed on the item info window was a good reference for how to price my shop lmfao
    hahahaha i never noticed it, but it's really confusing

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Back in the day when I had come back from a 2 year hiatus and Krawks were like STILL impossible to get, I had a beautiful vwn pink one that I saved and slaved over for years to create and paint only to decide one night that I wanted a baby chomby. I traded that beautiful Krawk for a stinkin BN'ed baby chomby. I got so many nm's about it and people were like, do you realize what you just did??? You could have gotten a UC! Sadly 2 months later that Krawk was frozen and I cried. Cried real tears. my boyfriend (now hubby) thought I'd lost my damn mind. He said I should "see someone about my emotional attachment to neopets".

for me I felt sooo stupid about the trade, but also I am embarrassed for crying tears over pixels back then. Thankfully he realized that me and neopets come as a package deal... haha!

I swapped my VWN darigan krawk (5 letters pronounceable) for a very very BN chocolate draik.
    Of course, my exchange was not as crazy as yours, but we feel bad when others start to judge

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by omg.UFOs View Post
    When I first started playing Neopets I played Test Your Strength, I got all the way to Amazing. My prize was Jelly Spider Eyeball. I sold it for 75k....it was worth around 300k at the time. Now its worth 550k Always regretted that, but I was new.
    I think most of us have already made the mistake of selling something expensive for very little, unfortunately

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strangle View Post
    The username of my first account was my legal first name and last name. And I did it repeatedly, just added 1-9 on the ends for my sides. So I had at least 10 accounts with that name. (I had a lot of accounts because I was trying to cheat the referral programs but I obvs weren't very smart.) I can't believe I was so stupid! I was a child putting my name out there for all to see! So scary. Luckily, all those accounts have been purged which is great, because the older I get, the more I appreciate privacy and having an almost blank slate online when you google my name.
    Really a big risk. Privacy is everything.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I bought all the types of the bottled faeries (original) for 25k because I thought that was how you got the faerie bubbles avatar. I was pressed when I spent my life savings on the bottled faeries and figured out it wouldn't give me the avatar

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to people For This Useful Post:

gratedcheese (07-12-2020),Uber (07-13-2020),Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    119 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    When I first started playing I got emotionally manipulated by the phrases the pets say before being sent to the pound and felt really bad for abandoning them, so I looked up for someone interested in adopting them so as not to just throw them into the orphanage.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mat For This Useful Post:

Menine (07-18-2020),Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    When I first started playing I got emotionally manipulated by the phrases the pets say before being sent to the pound and felt really bad for abandoning them, so I looked up for someone interested in adopting them so as not to just throw them into the orphanage.
    I still feel bad about this lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I got IP banned because I couldn't be bothered to use a proxy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Super Weenie Hut Juniors For This Useful Post:

Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Played without a validated e-mail for like half a year, so I couldn't make nps from flash game (and as a child couldn't really do it the other simple ways either). I used to play hours and hours of Cheat! to get nps lol

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

♥ HailSeitan ♥ (07-08-2020),Why So Serious? (07-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by people View Post
    I bought all the types of the bottled faeries (original) for 25k because I thought that was how you got the faerie bubbles avatar. I was pressed when I spent my life savings on the bottled faeries and figured out it wouldn't give me the avatar
    Hahahahahaha I never saw anything like this in my neopian life

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Those sentences are really heavy ... I started playing when I was 9, I was very sad.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Super Weenie Hut Juniors View Post
    I got IP banned because I couldn't be bothered to use a proxy.
    I never reached the level of banned IP, so continue

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Played without a validated e-mail for like half a year, so I couldn't make nps from flash game (and as a child couldn't really do it the other simple ways either). I used to play hours and hours of Cheat! to get nps lol
    Cheat is so good, I still play today