Thread: Stealth Core stuck on "Authorizing Clraik account"?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Stealth Core stuck on "Authorizing Clraik account"?

Hi all

Looking at picking up Neo again a little and thought Stealth Core would be the ideal place to start.

I've redownloaded Stealth Core and checked the .net framework which said was the most up-to-date for this so wouldn't install.

I've changed my region settings to US as advised within the common errors thread and tried searching the forums for anyone else with the same issue but to no prevail.

Any other ideas or even a LogMeIn session or something would be helpful to a noob.

Thanks in advance.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    It could be that your password has characters the program doesn't like, which is why it's stuck on authorising?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    It could be that your password has characters the program doesn't like, which is why it's stuck on authorising?
    @(you need an account to see links) - thanks for advice.

My password is only upper & lower case characters with a few numbers in, from what I read this should be okay? Should have made that clear in my original post, apologies.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Something seems to be preventing Stealth CORE from reaching our server to authenticate you, @(you need an account to see links). Can you please confirm that you've followed all of the installation and usage instructions, and that there are no anti-malware, anti-virus, firewall, proxy or VPN restrictions that are preventing our program from reaching the server?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    242d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    This could potentially be a wasted effort, but maybe you can try to change your password and re-attempt? I tried it for mine and it worked.

If not, like what Bat has said, try allowing the program from within your firewalls and anti-virus.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Something seems to be preventing Stealth CORE from reaching our server to authenticate you, @(you need an account to see links). Can you please confirm that you've followed all of the installation and usage instructions, and that there are no anti-malware, anti-virus, firewall, proxy or VPN restrictions that are preventing our program from reaching the server?
    @(you need an account to see links) - thank you for your advice.

I always forget I have McAfee running in the background! I've managed to change a few settings around and got my way in! Thank you again.

Also thank you @(you need an account to see links) too was also a good idea!