Hear ye, hear ye! The first official EMOJI DESIGN CONTEST has begun!!

Do you find yourself always making the same kind of face when reading a thread? Do you wish for an emoji that conveys all of your "ahhhhhhh thank you so much!!!" after a successful trade?

Then show us your creative skills by designing an emoji that encapsulates the spirit of clraik. The winning emoji will be added to the forum and the Discord server!

This contest will consist of two overlapping periods - the "Submission" period, during which votes can still be cast, and the "Home Stretch" period, during which no new submissions will be allowed, but votes can still be cast.

Submission Period: May 1, 2020 - May 15, 2020, 11:59 PM PST.
Home Stretch Period: May 16, 2020 - May 22, 2020, 11:59 PM PST.

• HOW DO I ENTER?

Post your newly created emoji in this thread for all to see, with a short (2-3 sentences) description as its meaning!

Your emoji can be anything: you don't have to limit yourself to a twist on a traditional yellow smiley. Think outside the box and show us your creativity!

• HOW DO I VOTE?

You can vote for an emoji by clicking the Thanks icon on the emoji's post.

• I CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE EMOJIS?

Yes! In the event of a tie, admins Joe and Bat will choose a winner.

RULES

RULES FOR CREATORS

1. By submitting your emoji, you agree that you are the creator of said emoji.

2. In addition to original content, your emoji may use royalty-free assets or properly credited assets licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution or Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
3. Your emoji may not include clraik's favicon , nor may it include any (you need an account to see links).

4. Your emoji must be submitted by May 15, 2020 in order to be eligible for this contest.

5. Your emoji must be a maximum size of 100 x 100 pixels in any of the following formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF.

• When planning composition, keep in mind that if it wins, it will be resized in order to fit Discord's size constraints (32 x 32 pixels).

6. Your emoji must abide by the forum's (you need an account to see links)

• For the purposes of this contest, suggestive emojis such as peach, eggplant, sweat drops, etc. will not be allowed as part of your submission. If your submission contains these or other emojis with sexual connotations, it will be disqualified.

7. You are limited to one (1) emoji submission for this contest.

RULES FOR VOTERS

1. One Thanks on a post = one vote.

2. Your votes will only be counted so long as they are sent before the end of the Home Stretch Period: May 22, 2020 at 11:59pm PST.

3. Keep emoji discussion to the (you need an account to see links). Do not post comments on this one - it is for submissions only.

4. You may vote for multiple emoji!

F.A.Q.

• WHAT DO I GET IF I WIN?

The emoji with the most votes will be added to the forum and the Discord server! You also get the new userbar - see below.

• WHY ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT PERIODS?

Extending the voting period allows emojis that were submitted near the end of the Submission Period to have a similar amount of voting time as those that were submitted near the beginning.

• CAN WE BOTH ENTER AND VOTE?

Of course! In the interest of fairness, please do not vote for your own emoji.

• WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES, AGAIN?

Submission Period: May 1, 2020 - May 15, 2020, 11:59 PM PST.
Home Stretch Period: May 16, 2020 - May 22, 2020, 11:59 PM PST.

Entries can only be submitted until the end of the Submission Period. Votes can be cast from the beginning of the Submission Period to the end of the Home Stretch Period!

• IS THERE A REWARD FOR ENTERING THIS CONTEST, EVEN IF MY ENTRY DOESN'T WIN?

Yes! Each person who submits an entry will be the proud owner of this new userbar, specific to this contest:

• IS THERE A REWARD FOR VOTING?

Nope, only the eternal gratitude of the emoji creator and the satisfaction of being part of an eternal legacy! If you're interested in a spiffy userbar, we encourage you to submit an emoji creation of your own!

Good luck and have fun!

HOW TO LINK AN IMAGE: