Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Neopets: Island Builders Open Beta Launch + APK

On June 26, JellyNeo posted this news about the Open Beta Launch:

The closed beta test for the Neopets: Island Builders (formerly known as Neopets: Dacardia Rezoned), will be entering an open beta period for Android users in the near future. A specific date is currently unknown.

Once the open beta releases, closed beta testers will have their in-game progress wiped to start fresh (this is expected, as this was mentioned multiple times to closed beta testers). Those participating in the iOS closed beta test won't have their progress wiped just yet.

Closed beta testers will also receive a special thank you gift in the game for participating in the closed beta.

It was also confirmed that iOS will not have an open beta test, but rather will progress right into launching the game at a later date.

UPDATE: It's since been confirmed that the open beta for Android users will not end in a progress reset. Once you download and begin playing the game, your progress will be saved even after the game officially launches!

It has also been confirmed that save data syncing via cloud saves will be implemented at some point. So, if you wish to start playing on an Android device, it's likely your progress can be synced to an iOS device at a later date.
    Although it says the specific date is unknown, the first wave has apparently begun as users from Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore can download this application from the Google Play Store (sorry iPhone users)

Edit: My bad, apparently there is also news on June 28 from JellyNeo about this:

Over the next week, the Open Beta for Island Builders will be rolled out to Android users. The first wave of this has now begun, and the app can now be downloaded by users in Australia, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Other territories will gradually follow.

This also means that account linking is now live for people in those countries. It appears at present there is an item available for linking accounts:

While this item is tradeable currently, Island Builders devs have stated that this is an error as Island Builders items (much like Legends and Letters) are all intended to be No Trade. It is expected the plushie will be fixed to be No Trade.

They also have a GIFT for linking accounts. Similarly to the Legends and Letters game, this gift is NON-tradable. So you might want to download, link and play the game for the gift, even if you don't wish to play it long term. Whether it'll open to more countries, or have more gifts.. is still unknown but I'll update if I get more information!

For those who are NOT from the 3 countries above, I have extracted the APK file for you to download, install and play. Note: This is only for Android.

How to use:
    1. Download .apk file onto your phone
    2. Open the .apk file on your Android phone
    3. Install the application (you first have to allow download & installation of apps from unknown sources in settings)
    4. Open and play

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (07-04-2020),helen (07-21-2020),kittyray (07-04-2020),Nattiee (07-12-2020),stealthbomber (07-10-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    I have it. I was not at all impressed. One of those games where you need to farm resources by sending your jerks to collect shit every 15 seconds. Only got it in case they do avatars/stamps like they did with their other mobile releases.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (06-30-2020),Da Plushee Boree (07-06-2020),hatpacket (07-09-2020),richardscoot (06-30-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    21d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I'm doomed with iphone. but lokos like a game my mom would play.. with those farming game lol!

Scripts:
    (you need an account to see links)

Script Request Open: Wanted to have a script to save few steps and seconds of your life? PM me and let's see if I can help you out?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    I have it. I was not at all impressed. One of those games where you need to farm resources by sending your jerks to collect shit every 15 seconds. Only got it in case they do avatars/stamps like they did with their other mobile releases.
    Same hahaha. Hoping they would also have rewards similar to L&L.

Nevertheless people who like farming games would like it. I'm still trying and I'm really hoping it's something similar to Habitarium.

Quote Originally Posted by richardscoot View Post
    I'm doomed with iphone. but lokos like a game my mom would play.. with those farming game lol!
    It really does lol. I'm not at all impressed with the graphics and all.. because most farming games aren't as 3D as this and it feels... weird. But hoping it'll be something similar to Habitarium.

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Just downloaded and tried the game.
    Kept receiving no internet connection pop-up which annoys me so I stopped playing after a while.

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    There's a live version for U.S. users (Android) on the (you need an account to see links)!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Extraterrestrial (07-03-2020),Fabulous (07-04-2020),Unown (07-04-2020)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by richardscoot View Post
    LOL I'M THAT KIND OF PERSON. I'm ready for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Update: Extracted and uploaded the .apk file for those who are not from the 3 countries and were not part of closed beta but wish to try it out.
    I tried to install the .APK but when the game runs it tells me there is a new version (which I cannot download because my country is not among the 3 enabled). I guess I'll have to wait.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    LOL I'M THAT KIND OF PERSON. I'm ready for this game.

I tried to install the .APK but when the game runs it tells me there is a new version (which I cannot download because my country is not among the 3 enabled). I guess I'll have to wait.
    apkpure has the updated version available (use at own risk as with all apks from the net)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (07-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    As already said here, maybe my mom likes it hahaha it's kind of boring, but for those who enjoy it it can be a good experience