Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have tattoos? // Post picture of them!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I have four tattoos currently. One on my right wrist, a raven I designed; my left forearm, a rainbow phoenix; on my upper spine, a shark; and a Persian (the Pokemon) on my right ankle. I don't really have any good pictures of them but I'll see if I can find some older ones or take a decent one.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    I'll just post a few of mine

Last edited by My name is Yoshikage Kira; 06-20-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

|2eap (06-29-2020),kittyray (06-21-2020),Oneiros (06-21-2020),Unown (06-20-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon Bon View Post
    I adore this! Vulpix is one my favorites I'm bias towards the aloha form though My mother just got my brothers and mines names, not sure if you were looking get a face picture but she thought hard and just got our names+birthdays.
    After watching enough bad portraits on Ink Master, that would never be an option. I more meant something symbolic. Eevee could obviously be a picture of an Eevee, but Jayce's name comes from a League of Legends character, so is less recognisable. His spirit character is more the Hulk though, since he gets angry and is a physical beast.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    After watching enough bad portraits on Ink Master, that would never be an option. I more meant something symbolic. Eevee could obviously be a picture of an Eevee, but Jayce's name comes from a League of Legends character, so is less recognisable. His spirit character is more the Hulk though, since he gets angry and is a physical beast.
    I agree I've seen few episodes of that with my mother she's big into ink wishes she could get more but due to her health she cant either. Human portraits in tattoo form are creeepy!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    19d 10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    I'll just post a few of mine

Nice! I love your hand tattoos in particular. Do you find they fade quickly since they're on your hands? I'd like to get one someday, but I know they can fade/the ink may not even take well to begin with. Yours look like they're in great shape though.

And I'm going to guess that last one is near your armpit? Random guess, first place that came to mind.

hello i am frank i'm a cat now sike blub blub

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    yesterday i was so tired after the sesion, but here it is! this is what i got yesterday

im happy with the result, this is my first full color one, im having fever and and a little liquid comes out of some parts but i think i'll wait till tomorrow to see if it gets better
    any recomendations?

i need to shave my legs to show you guys the other two i have haha!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Evangelion For This Useful Post:

|2eap (06-29-2020),Hall (06-21-2020),kittyray (06-21-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (06-21-2020),Oneiros (06-21-2020)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneiros View Post
    Nice! I love your hand tattoos in particular. Do you find they fade quickly since they're on your hands? I'd like to get one someday, but I know they can fade/the ink may not even take well to begin with. Yours look like they're in great shape though.

And I'm going to guess that last one is near your armpit? Random guess, first place that came to mind.
    I find they haven't faded that quickly, but it seems like the artists did go pretty deep with the moon and the scissors.
    I will say if you plan on getting any on your fingers to avoid smaller details. The moon was made of small dots but they have all expanded and it looks like more of a solid shape now.

And nope not my armpit.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion View Post
    yesterday i was so tired after the sesion, but here it is! this is what i got yesterday

im happy with the result, this is my first full color one, im having fever and and a little liquid comes out of some parts but i think i'll wait till tomorrow to see if it gets better
    any recomendations?

That looks beautiful !!! I LOVE the colors. How long did it take to do? Was this all one session?
    Take some ibuprofen and keep up with the aftercare if you have a fever, hopefully it isn't related at all.

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

10. The Following User Says Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

Evangelion (06-21-2020)

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I find they haven't faded that quickly, but it seems like the artists did go pretty deep with the moon and the scissors.
    I will say if you plan on getting any on your fingers to avoid smaller details. The moon was made of small dots but they have all expanded and it looks like more of a solid shape now.

And nope not my armpit.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

That looks beautiful !!! I LOVE the colors. How long did it take to do? Was this all one session?
    Take some ibuprofen and keep up with the aftercare if you have a fever, hopefully it isn't related at all.
    it took about 5 hours straight, and yup i got it all in one sess!
    im getting ibuprofen rn, and i hope the fever isnt related to it, it never happened to me with the other two

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    19d 10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

And nope not my armpit.
    Ah, makes sense. I've seen details on way bigger parts of the body bleed together too, so keeping it simple on the fingers seems like the best way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion View Post

any recomendations?

The colours on that are gorgeous! So vivid, especially that purple. Turned out super dope!

I think the "liquid" part is normal, it's happened to both my colour tattoos. I think it's plasma or something and it's part of the healing process. When I was caring for mine, I would just gently wipe it down a few times a day and put vaseline on it. Different artist recommend different aftercare though, so ask whoever did it.

hello i am frank i'm a cat now sike blub blub

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

My left forearm, picture is from 2 years ago, bit less vibrant now but looks basically the same. Totally my fav.

My right foot, my Persian, badly in need of a touch up. Pardon my foot, and the bad angle.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

|2eap (06-29-2020),Drizzy (06-28-2020),Evangelion (06-21-2020),kittyray (06-30-2020),Oneiros (06-22-2020)