Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your unpopular neopets opinions?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Faerie aishas are boring. They're literally just blue aishas with wings.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Super Weenie Hut Juniors For This Useful Post:

maya (07-27-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (07-14-2020),regimes (07-14-2020),teslagirl (07-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i wish pets that were drawn nicely didn't also have to have a nice story to go with them. i used to LOVE writing stories for my pets, but i don't have time anymore. i just want to draw my cute, emotionally shallow chibi cats in pastel colors and have their pages be considered the same caliber of someone with a 12 paragraph story as well.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regimes For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (07-14-2020),maya (07-27-2020),Spohia (07-26-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Last edited by Werewolf; 07-26-2020 at 03:06 PM.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,164 times
    Time Online
    557d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynzee View Post
    UC plushies and Royals are meh. I remember never being fond of them back in the day. Not sure why people are so fixated on them now. I'm just glad all the pets I like are 'lower' tier, as it makes them much more affordable.
    I feel you a bit.
    UC Royals I loved as a kid, but it's one of things that actually didn't carry over as much. I don't know if it's some way of me protecting myself from what I'll never achieve, but there's only a few that I'd still truly love to have now. Plushies I always thought were cute but would be cuter as some sort of "overlay" brush. I was waiting for the day I could get a Plushie Grey or Plushie Pirate or something like that.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I feel you a bit.
    UC Royals I loved as a kid, but it's one of things that actually didn't carry over as much. I don't know if it's some way of me protecting myself from what I'll never achieve, but there's only a few that I'd still truly love to have now. Plushies I always thought were cute but would be cuter as some sort of "overlay" brush. I was waiting for the day I could get a Plushie Grey or Plushie Pirate or something like that.
    Last edited by Werewolf; 07-26-2020 at 03:06 PM.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,164 times
    Time Online
    557d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I always thought plushie pets were cute but other than that they really don't do much for me. Maybe cuz I like edgy pets and colours, like Darigan and such. lol The cutesy stuff just ain't for me. Like, it's insane how cheap Halloween Lupes are in comparison to other UCs, when they're one of the more unique looking pets. Probably biased here, but srsly. Tiers are so subjective to me.
    Darigans are my fave, so I get what you mean, but I also had a soft spot for things like Faerie, especially for the Nostalgia Points. I'm a big fan of trade-for-waht-you-love. I try not to let tiers get stuck in my head as a value (not that I even trade much) because there are T1s I love wayyyyyyyy more than *checks efflie* than either Royal Kau and would definitely pick a VWN of my fave T1 over most of those. But it seems like it just gets more difficult to not play the game with time.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    13d 16h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I always thought plushie pets were cute but other than that they really don't do much for me. Maybe cuz I like edgy pets and colours, like Darigan and such. lol The cutesy stuff just ain't for me. Like, it's insane how cheap Halloween Lupes are in comparison to other UCs, when they're one of the more unique looking pets. Probably biased here, but srsly. Tiers are so subjective to me.
    Yesss this. Plushies are really cute and I do like how floppy a lot of the UC ones are, but beyond that they're just kind of meh. There are only so many directions you can go customization wise, and in terms of characterization they're also quite limiting IMO (though maybe i'm just not creative enough!).

Also hard agree on werelupes, they're such neat UCs and their pose is super unique and fun and very anthropomorphic too, which IMO opens up character possibilities a bit.

o o f

Call me Soph

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Transparent has no place outside of Halloween-themed customizations and is still the ugliest and most overrated color ever.

Dimensional (except the pets with horrible eye-watering colors like bright yellow) is very underrated and actually very easy to customize with.

Wigs are just weird, unless it's a joke customization.
    If you have nothing but Draiks, a very small part of me recognizes that you might just really like Draiks, but nevertheless, the 2010s post-Forgotten Shore daily release basic bitch alarm is RINGING!

Also the most controversial: who the fuck cares about 'VWN' when most of them are horrible Final Fantasy name generator level crap? I'd take a funny phrase over that, any day.
    Last edited by Phelsuma; 07-26-2020 at 11:49 PM.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Phelsuma For This Useful Post:

Amparo (07-28-2020),Autobot (07-28-2020),kittyray (07-26-2020),maya (07-27-2020),nrv (07-27-2020),teslagirl (07-27-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Chatters on the Neoboards need to stop infantilizing words.

You're not 12 - it's in fact against Neopets rules for you to be posting if you are.

"Dreamie" makes you sound like you're 12. Please say you have a favorite pet, or a dream pet.

You aren't "poofy" - you sometimes go afk without warning.

I'm hardly even going to go into the cutesy nicknames people try and give pet species ("bumblebear"?!?), because I don't think anybody likes them - but they keep freakin' doing it anyway.

Please start talking like the adults you are, and maybe you have a 1% chance TNT will start treating you like it.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Amparo (07-28-2020),Ariealle (08-01-2020),Autobot (07-28-2020),Double.Trouble (07-28-2020),nrv (07-29-2020),Rampages (07-28-2020),Tenko (07-31-2020),TsUNaMy WaVe (08-01-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfang View Post
    nothing positive, nothing negative
    like im bitter they wont unfreeze my old account when i ask but also they werent rude about it so i cant be mad because theyre just doing their job? but theyve never been particularly helpful either
    think alot of folks are upset with their freeze now, ask questions later methods esp when they like to accuse players of things without proof. Like how folks are scared to gift pets cause to TNT, this pet must be stolen and without looking at proof, just freeze the user and say, nope, can't unfreeze. most other sites do at least let the player have their say. Plus, if TNT honestly payed attention - most players are willing to purchase UCs - they would of have a gold mine on their hands if they took any UC that was on unactive account where the player has not logged in for say 5 years and offering the pet for sale via the site. Same with taking UCs off of frozen accounts, the user will never return in the end but guess the company thinks NC is where the money is.

I like a few selected UC Royals and Plushies but bleh.

One thing I have been wondering about through, when accounts get frozen. Does TNT watch the ip addess or accounts not frozen associated with the ip and if so, for how long? I know I took a good two year break prior and came back with a new ip since my old laptop isn't the best for gaming. Have a new laptop, just haven't been using it yet cause not sure if best to give a rest on this ip then a few days later, log on with the new one.. folks do get new systems every few years.