27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

Red face Elder Scrolls Games!

Guys I recently have been getting very deep into the lore behind the Elder Scrolls universe. I know it is vast and at times difficult to understand but I would love to have a discussion about it!

I been listening to the Elder Lore podcast and wanting to get deeper into things with like fudgemuppet and channels such as those. If you have channels that get deep into the lore as well please share them! I want to learn everything!

To give an idea of what I have recently been getting into would be topics like dragon breaks, CHIM, and the void nights. If you have your own thoughts and theories please share them!
    If you have sources please post them as well! The Elder Scrolls universe is too great to spread false information.

I would also like to learn more about the merethic era!

With that being said if you would like to talk more in depth please message me because I will never turn down a good lore discussion since I know I don't know everything and want to learn.
    Last edited by Dita; 06-12-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (06-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    slightly offtopic re Elder Scrolls but I found this interesting recently

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I am OBSESSED with Skyrim. Not very knowledgeable about the lore though. I've seen a few species videos talking about the history of the Argonians and stuff like that. Lord knows I'm quite ashamed about how many hours I've put into that game.

Fallout 4, however, I can rattle off the lore on that for DAYS

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    There's a church for sale in my town and, if I had the extra money, I'd have loved to have bought it. My plan? Dedicate it to the Night Mother. It'd be fun to see how many people I could trick into thinking it were a variation of the Virgin Mary mythos, and could be a good nerdy tourist spot.
    I'm always very much interested in the deities created in video game worlds. I'm not religious myself, but it provides such insight into who people are and why, be it in real history or in a fictional universe.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    10d 21h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm obsessed with the series. I've never played Arena or Daggerfall, but I've lost hundreds of hours to the other main series games. And way, way, way too much time in ESO.

A lot of the deep lore flies right over my head, since I'm not big into philosophy. I love the mystery of the early eras of Tamriel and everything dwemer. Other than that, I'm most interested in the minor details of what makes all the cultures different. Especially cultural differences within races, like with the Skaal comparing to the rest of the nords.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Guys I was listening more to my podcast and these episodes were about the 36 teachings of Vivec and I am SHOOK. I am going to edit this post later when I'm not at work and reply to everyone tonight. Thank you guys for joining in c:

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥