10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Lightbulb Animal Crossing art thread?

I'm really sorry if I missed any, but I believe there's no active thread for AC-related art? :0 There's so many wonderful artists in this community, I bet some of y'all have pieces you're proud of / would like to share :P Here's my contribution to start things off (featuring my favorite bachelor from Stardew Valley)

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marvelousmarvin For This Useful Post:

Patamon (08-31-2023),penumbra (08-31-2023),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (08-31-2023),Teakwood (09-01-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 7h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    That's so cute! I love animal crossing crossovers.

Heres some of my art, a custom working amiibo card I made.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to penumbra For This Useful Post:

marvelousmarvin (08-31-2023),Patamon (08-31-2023),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (08-31-2023),Synth Salazzle (09-09-2023),Teakwood (09-01-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    SO CUUUTE!!! I have been really considering picking New Horizons back up again lately. The fall into winter months always remind me of my love for Animal Crossing.
    I love your art!!!!
    I used to do Resident Rep art for people a while back! Here is my character with Bones ;u;
    Attached Images Attached Images

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

marvelousmarvin (08-31-2023),Patamon (08-31-2023),Teakwood (09-01-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Oh my GOSH, how did you do that painting? That's gorgeous!!! The shading is so smooth, it translates the "volume" (awkward phrasing but) suuuper well ;A; I want to squeeze Marshall's head like a stress toy

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    OMG Harvey and Raymond would totally be pals ;-; I could definitely see Raymond doing Harvey's paperwork and stuff around the clinic LOL

everyone's art here is really adorable I love it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Patamon For This Useful Post:

marvelousmarvin (08-31-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I really want to pick it back up again, too! My mother's a huge Animal Crossing fan and we share a town / island every time a new game comes out, but we've been so busy lately we're neglecting our world ahhh ;; We developed sort of a ritual when we play it late at night (sorry this is so nerdy asgwvWSGBDH) where we go up to our rooms in-game, turn off the lights and fall asleep to K.K. tunes. It's SUCH a cozy game, the atmosphere is really hard to replicate.

Your art style is so CUTE?!?\1@?\/ It's just so ~* shaped *~ it works perfectly with Animal Crossing characters! I love it so much, if you take commissions I'd love to ask for me and my mom's villagers hanging out eheheh <3
    Last edited by marvelousmarvin; 08-31-2023 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Sorry, I did a keysmash and an emote came out by accident LOL

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 7h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarvin View Post
    Oh my GOSH, how did you do that painting? That's gorgeous!!! The shading is so smooth, it translates the "volume" (awkward phrasing but) suuuper well ;A; I want to squeeze Marshall's head like a stress toy
    I assume you mean my picture of marshall, so thank you very much! I do art for a living, I like doing digital paintings mostly, but the art I've posted here on clraik is like, my "fun" drawings that don't take a lot of time, haha. I've done a few more amiibo cards in this style but this Marshall one is definitely my favorite :3

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by pennumbra View Post
    I assume you mean my picture of marshall, so thank you very much! I do art for a living, I like doing digital paintings mostly, but the art I've posted here on clraik is like, my "fun" drawings that don't take a lot of time, haha. I've done a few more amiibo cards in this style but this Marshall one is definitely my favorite :3
    I swear I have no idea how I managed to mess up two replies in a row [wheeze] but yes! That's fantastic-- if I could, I'd get a whole bunch of 'em of all my favorite villagers. It's just so stunning. You're an incredibly skilled artist <3 It's like when people take Pokémon cards and do sort of a custom, extended version of the art!!! (like (you need an account to see links))

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 7h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarvin View Post
    I swear I have no idea how I managed to mess up two replies in a row [wheeze] but yes! That's fantastic-- if I could, I'd get a whole bunch of 'em of all my favorite villagers. It's just so stunning. You're an incredibly skilled artist <3 It's like when people take Pokémon cards and do sort of a custom, extended version of the art!!! (like (you need an account to see links))

Geeezzzz thank you so much thats such high praise ;o;
    I dug up some more pictures of other cards i did, this isnt even all of them lol

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by pennumbra View Post
    Geeezzzz thank you so much thats such high praise ;o;
    I dug up some more pictures of other cards i did, this isnt even all of them lol
    YO YO YO THAT'S SO SICK OH MY GOD-- sorry, I got excited, but ahhh!!! The Kyle one really caught my eye for some reason, the colors just really make it pop! Genuinely, all of them are insanely beautiful, I'm almost tearing up thinking about how they must look in real life 8A8 The Apollo one also made me wonder if you've done any of Celeste, because AUGH you'd knock it out of the park for sure. Slightly unrelated, but would you consider selling the Merengue card? I have a wonderful pal up in Canada whose favorite villager is that 'lil cutie, I bet they'd lose their marbles if something like this showed up on their mail eheheh. He does the kind of Pokémon art I was thinking of so it'd be a certified hit >:3 ((you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links))

Last edited by marvelousmarvin; 08-31-2023 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Messed up embedding the images, my bad!