Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

[GUIDE] How To Use The Plushie Tycoon Tracker

Hey guys!

This is to be used in conjunction with my other guide (you need an account to see links).

You may download the file here: (you need an account to see links)

I understand it's kinda hard to fully understand the guide because there's just so much information to take in and understand all in one go. So I've decided to share the Excel Spreadsheet that I've made specifically for PT (which I have used myself). I've tried to simplify it as much as possible and in this guide I'll tell you what you have to do to help you calculate and track your progress in the game.

The main point of this tracker is to ENSURE YOU NEVER GO BANKRUPT.

It helps you to calculate the costs of your raw materials, how much you'll spend making certain jobs, how much you'll spend upgrading your shop/factory/warehouse etc.

When you first open the file you'll see the image as per below:

(you need an account to see links)

Legend:

• Yellow Cells = FILL THEM IN YOURSELF
    • Blue Cells = SELECT FROM THE DROP-DOWN LIST
    • Green Cells = DO NOT EDIT

On to the Yellow/Blue Cells

• Date = Fill in the date of the day you're playing
    • Time = Select the time of update you're playing
    • Cloth = Price of the cloth (whatever color) you're buying
    • NeoCotton = Price of NeoCotton
    • Rare Gems = Price of Rare Gems
    • Velvet Bags = Price of Velvet Bags
    • Total Rolls = Total number of rolls of cloth you are buying
    • Sets Bought = Number of sets of NeoCotton, Rare Gems and Velvet Bags you are buying
    • Shop = Price paid for any expansion or rent in shops
    • Factory = Price paid for any upgrades or rent in factory
    • Warehouse = Price paid for any upgrades or rent in warehouse
    • Completed Jobs? = Amount of jobs completed during update
    • Workforce = Price paid for your workforce (this should be a default of 82 nps if you didn't hire anymore workers)
    • Price = Price of plushies sold that update
    • Amount = Amount of plushies sold that update
    • Shop Upgrade = Select the upgrade level done to your shop (auto deduct from Cash On Hand)
    • Shop Level = Select level of your shop to see rent needed to be paid on rent day*
    • Factory Level = Select level of your factory to see rent needed to be paid on rent day*
    • Warehouse Level = Select level of your shop to see rent needed to be paid on rent day*

*You will need to fill in the respective rents yourself on the day you make rent payments.

On to the Profit Calculator
    Do not change anything here. When you fill in your prices of your raw materials, the amount of rolls and sets you're buying, the cost of your workforce and the price of your plushies to be sold, it'll calculate the profit for you so you will know whether you're making a loss or a profit whenever you wish to produce plushies.

Once you pass the first part of the game where you no longer have to worry about Cash On Hand, you will need to know whether what you're producing makes profit.

I hope this helps all of you trying to get the Gold Trophy or the Avatar!

Good luck. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make the spreadsheet tracker better!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

7GR (10-12-2020),ambrosialprey (07-29-2020),bluepen (03-14-2022),carrottea (06-08-2021),Caylen (06-04-2020),charmed (06-06-2020),DarkSkies (02-22-2023),My name is Yoshikage Kira (07-05-2021),Neal Caffrey (05-18-2022),Teakwood (06-28-2020),xCarRadio (06-16-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    So haven't used the spreadsheet myself just yet (need to have actual time to play this which isn't the case when i have to work both at work and at home so will have to wait still a bit) but am planning on using it when i get around to playing this game for gold.

Still, one improvement i immediately think of when reading your post above is that you could protect the cells people aren't allowed/shouldn't change. That way they can't accidentally change something either that could mess up the file and potentially their game if they haven't noticed and it's still calculating.
    It shouldn't be too hard and you could just use a simple password you list here to still give people the option to unlock those cells if they wanted too themselves.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    So haven't used the spreadsheet myself just yet (need to have actual time to play this which isn't the case when i have to work both at work and at home so will have to wait still a bit) but am planning on using it when i get around to playing this game for gold.

Still, one improvement i immediately think of when reading your post above is that you could protect the cells people aren't allowed/shouldn't change. That way they can't accidentally change something either that could mess up the file and potentially their game if they haven't noticed and it's still calculating.
    It shouldn't be too hard and you could just use a simple password you list here to still give people the option to unlock those cells if they wanted too themselves.
    Oooh that's right. I'll lock it when I get home and re-upload the file!

Let me know how that works out

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Oooh that's right. I'll lock it when I get home and re-upload the file!

Let me know how that works out
    i'll let you know once i get around to actually using it

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    hey @(you need an account to see links), sorry to gravedig but I have just started following your guide for Plushie Tycoon!

In the spreadsheet, column U for the "Sales", howcome it is Price x Amount x 0.01?
    There is a possibility that I am missing something here, but last update I sold 200 plushies at 105NP each, so gained 21,000NP.
    To get 21000 to be the number that appears in my sales column (and have my cash on hand be correct), I have to put 20000 in "sales" when I have only sold 200.

Am I misunderstanding or could someone please explain? Thank you

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meercat View Post
    hey @(you need an account to see links), sorry to gravedig but I have just started following your guide for Plushie Tycoon!

In the spreadsheet, column U for the "Sales", howcome it is Price x Amount x 0.01?
    There is a possibility that I am missing something here, but last update I sold 200 plushies at 105NP each, so gained 21,000NP.
    To get 21000 to be the number that appears in my sales column (and have my cash on hand be correct), I have to put 20000 in "sales" when I have only sold 200.

Am I misunderstanding or could someone please explain? Thank you
    Oh weird. I think maybe the 0.01 was a mistake.

I'll check it again when I'm back from my trip.

The Total Sales should be price x amount!

Thanks for highlighting

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Otherwise I love using your spreadsheet rather than forgetting what numbers I've typed into my calculator - thank you!