DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    158 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I used to play on pogo.com for monopoly and stuff. Haven't done it recently but it's a lot of fun!

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    Kind of! My friends and I play Jackbox games on Steam every other weekend. Between us we have pretty much all of the party packs, many of them have really cool board games There's a bunch of other stuff included too! Trivias, puzzles, combat games, drawing games, murder mysteries, rap battles... I highly recommend checking them out! The party packs are about 25USD, but as long as one player has the pack - everyone can play. You can also sync the games to mobile (via a link, no need to install anything), making these perfect for both online and local play. Big fan XD

Before we discovered Jackbox, we played online variants of Memoir '44 and two Alice in Wonderland games (Parade and some other one I don't recall). Okay games but the player count was too limited for us, so it was pretty dull
    I did not know about the existence of Jackbox. I read it on Wikipedia, I liked it very much - can you tell me which one is worth buying a party set first?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by souza13alex View Post
    I did not know about the existence of Jackbox. I read it on Wikipedia, I liked it very much - can you tell me which one is worth buying a party set first?
    Glad you liked 'em

That's the thing about them.. I honestly can't point at one and say: "that's it, that's the best one!". Everyone I've played with loves the Fibbage game (trivia, but with lies. In party packs 1, 2, 4) and Mad Verse City (rap battle, pack 5). Personally, I love Trivia Murder House (self explanatory lol), drawing games and Push the Button (think predecessor to Among Us), so I would go for pack 1 or 6 for my first buy. Some games I find really odd (like Joke Boat), and my friends do too - that's why we ended up just getting all of them so we can enjoy our favourites. Good thing is that they go on sale sometimes and you can grab all 7 packs for like 40USD!

I'd recommend checking out the trailers for some of the games and see which ones you would enjoy. And what your friends/family would too - I'm literally the only one in my group who likes the drawing games lol, it's sad.

I also hiiiighly recommend Pummel Party! It's a lot more like a board game and packed with action - while Jackbox is sometimes hard to tailor to everyone's taste, I have yet to meet anyone who didn't have loads of fun in Pummel Party with is

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you for the detailed explanation, I will try to choose what suits the taste of my campaign!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My boyfriend loves board games. We're long distance right now so we've been playing through tabletop simulator on steam

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Catan actually has a online version, I played it on steam, not sure about Carcassone or other games...
    Anyone has a D&D session on discord or something?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I've played on an app before called Board Kings but have never played any of the classic board games online. It sounds like a fun idea though!

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Hi... I just wanted to say that i... Sell Board Games c:!

Traditional boards can be found in BGA!
    (you need an account to see links)
    They update their collection monthly and have classic titles like Carcassone to more newest titles like Tranquility, so if you like it, just join! We could even organize a BG tournament! I have an account but don't use it that much because i play with my partner and brother, my collection isn't that big yet, but i've got such great titles i always recommend like Calico, Root and Isle of Cats! For more party stuff, try Unstable Unicorns and Here to Slay! Such great games! (sorry if i sound like i'm selling them, i'm not hahaha)

Yesterday i got the chance to play Paper Dungeons and if i get a place where i can play it digital gosh i will, it's a fantastic dungeon crawler with dice!

For a quick cute game, try Onirim! You can get it for free with 3 exps in android/ios and it is just smoooth, play it daily!

~~~~~

I'm sorry, I hyperventilate when I talk about bgames x)

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

birdies (04-04-2022),Cat Purrson (04-04-2022),Ice (04-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    87d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I play online board games

Carcassone, Catan sometimes Scyth.
    I use to play 7 wonders aswell... been a while for that one
    Last edited by phantasia; 04-20-2022 at 05:45 AM.