9/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    You don't need a crazy BD set for 1P anymore, and the only time you'll need to be able to beat more than Jetsam Ace, dailies wise, is once you're able to kill the Giant Space Fungus on Hard. If you're not to that point yet, whatever allows you to take out Jetsam Ace is plenty. On any level he gives out essentially the same prize pool - there's really no benefit to fighting him on a harder difficulty

My set includes an anagram sword, a bomb, nice healer, freezer, etc. but almost none of it ever sees action - it's more of a "someday" set. One hit with anagram sword + bomb + lens flare basically takes out anything I fight

Same. Besides my Bomb + consistent I'm just building for the future. Also considering investing in some other BD items that might increase should they fix it..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Amazing! Thanks everyone

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    All the comments here are too true. I recently got into BD after posting here about it and a few helpful posters pointed me towards some guides.

I ended up overcooking what I needed though lol. Fully decked out and spent a lot of NP to get to it.

But realised, I just need the 85 str boost and Lens Flare, and you can absolutely destroy the high rewards opponents quickly!

Whooops~

2x Turned Tooth is such good return on investment. You'll make that back in a week on average if you are premium, or no more than 2 weeks if non premium.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsd View Post
    All the comments here are too true. I recently got into BD after posting here about it and a few helpful posters pointed me towards some guides.

I ended up overcooking what I needed though lol. Fully decked out and spent a lot of NP to get to it.

But realised, I just need the 85 str boost and Lens Flare, and you can absolutely destroy the high rewards opponents quickly!

Whooops~

2x Turned Tooth is such good return on investment. You'll make that back in a week on average if you are premium, or no more than 2 weeks if non premium.

If you get lucky, tou even can win up to 250k a day being premium.
    Once I got 3 Nerkmids and a Red Codestone!
    Other days you get literally nothing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    If you get lucky, tou even can win up to 250k a day being premium.
    Once I got 3 Nerkmids and a Red Codestone!
    Other days you get literally nothing.
    Wow lol that's some serious luck!!! Max I've had in a day so far has been 2 Nerkmids and a Red Codestone.

Also, unrelated but Tyranitar farming was my favourite activity when I played PoGo haha.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    It really depends on what you need the weapons for and who you intend to beat.

If you're interested to know more about easy battledome planning you can check out my guide on straightforward battledoming.

I removed all the frills from BD and all the extra knowledge that you can do without just to farm for codestones/nerkmids.

But yeah, as most of them said - double Turned Tooths are the way to go.
    If you have >125 Strength, then 1x Turned Tooth and 1x Scroll of Ultranova is enough.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

aaronsd (06-01-2020)