DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    When I went to college, I did a lot of physical activity. It was nothing extraordinary, but I easily cycled 12 km per day. None of this has been happening since March and my body is feeling it. I have tried all the videos that I came across on the internet but I'm not constant.
    A few days ago I bought a jump rope in hopes of trying again. In the hope that my inner child remembers it and can sustain it in time.

Soon I will go to the thread of What is the dumbest way you've been injured? and I'll talk about the news. LOL

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

kittyray (09-06-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    A bunch of thru-hiker stuff has been showing up on my youtube recommendations. Around the start of quarantine I bought a PCT poster to inspire me to keep fit and just pretending that my chronic health issues won't get in the way , but it's kind of blended into my surroundings since the apartment switch, so I'm glad to have the extra dose of something. Still struggling to get moving every day, lately. I haven't kept up with the yoga I started at all, hard to find myself in the right headspace. Been trying to start up some body-weighted strength training, but of course I chose the week that it's 80+ in my apartment so mostly I'm just flopping over.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My routine kind of varies for each day. So let me break it down for you. Here is what I do daily:

1) 30 minute walk
    2) 1m20s plank twice in a row.
    3) 40 pushups

Now for the part that changes. Everyday I alternate the exercise to change it up:

1) Weight lifting. I don't have very heavy weights at home. Just a really simple workout really. I grab some 15 lb dumbbells and do bicep curls, tricep extensions, and shoulder presses.
    2) Jogging and high knees.
    3) When getting sick of jogging and high knees and I want to combine cardio with strength, I practice some shadow boxing and kicks. I don't do MMA or amateur boxing. It is just something I decided on. Though, I do have an interest in combat sports. I do jabs, straights, hooks, and uppercuts. I am working on my left hook. It feels quite unnatural to throw right now. I can jab with both hands. Uppercuts feel more natural with the right, but that's not to saythat I can't throw with my left.