Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    there are a lot of good suggestions here already!
    but i'll jump in and say that i've been following blogilates on youtube for years and done at least one of her videos every day
    there's a range to pick from from beginner to advanced and everywhere in between

she always felt very real for me and i felt like i could sometimes match her fitness and find her very inspiring
    and if i can't really be bothered one day there are some videos that are five minutes long but i still feel it the next day, and they can range anywhere up to 30 mins too

yeah so she might not be everyone's perfect workout but following her videos is mine!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by gratedcheese View Post
    there are a lot of good suggestions here already!
    but i'll jump in and say that i've been following blogilates on youtube for years and done at least one of her videos every day
    there's a range to pick from from beginner to advanced and everywhere in between

she always felt very real for me and i felt like i could sometimes match her fitness and find her very inspiring
    and if i can't really be bothered one day there are some videos that are five minutes long but i still feel it the next day, and they can range anywhere up to 30 mins too

yeah so she might not be everyone's perfect workout but following her videos is mine!
    Cassey is awesome!!! I agree that she's very real and I like that her approach to fitness is very holistic and promoting what works for you and overall health. I was trying to get into lifting this last year when gyms were obviously open and I was making progress but realized I super sucked at body strength stuff so I like following her vids to develop that strength and coordination too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    24 pack, some ice. Lots of sunscreen and getting my ass on the lake and catching some damn fish bru

Fit as ever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    My only training routine is to lie down, eat, study, eat, lie down again. I can fit some YouTube training into this cycle

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Fasting + calorie watching. Still get 5-7km in too for walking daily.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I do crossfit and I like to think that my fitness level is above average.
    When quarantine striked and boxes (crossfit gyms) closed, I was unsure about what my training rutine was going to be because I don't have any equipment at home.
    After some research, I found a pdf with tons of Body Weight Crossfit Style Workouts and I followed it pretty much every day.
    Obviously my strenght is not the same, as when I was squatting almost 400 pounds, but I was able to maintain my fitness level.

(you need an account to see links)

As complimentary information, I was eating 4,200 kcals a day before quarantine.
    I trained in average 2.5 hours a day, 6 days per week. My training was pretty intense but more strenght related and I was focusing mainly in reaching 405 pounds as squat max. I weight 210 pounds and my height is 5′ 11.6″.
    When I started quarantine, I slowly cutted my calories to 2,000 kcal and that PDF helped me to get rid of some fat mass.
    Anyway, my motivation wasn't the same and I only trained 1 hour a day 4 days a week while at home.
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 07-08-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Seeing all of you amped to get that exercise going, I'm stuck in my rent's place but maybe I'll find a place to finally start doing sit-ups and push-ups again. Thought K-Pop choreo might be a bit hard to do with family and all around and I'd feel embarrassed trying to learn FANCY or Airplane Pt.2 (again) with them around

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I have haven't had my shit together enough lately to exercise with any regularity and I am paying for it. Hoping I can get back into a routine because my mind and body usually feels a lot better when I have that.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have actually lost more weight during quarintine. I am less likely to eat out now and feel my home workouts are sufficient. I split my workouts up and do body exercises for each muscle group. One day I'll work chest/triceps/shoulders, then I'll do biceps/Lats/traps. The third day will be legs and cardio. For cardio I do what is called high-intensity interval training which is a nice short workout but does wonders for burning calories.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've been doing whatever random fitness videos I can find. I've never been one for enjoying exercising publicly, so it suits me well and I have so much time for it now.