4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by hatpacket View Post
    Yeah it would be nice, those were some of the funnest plots. But until there's a BD fix, I don't think we'll see anything more than what was done with TWR.

Tell me about it. It's been eight years since this stuff was functioning properly, and many people (myself included) have wanted both back the whole time. We'll see what happens after the conversion, because I think it's completely off the table for JS until that's finished. If they don't botch the conversion and kill the site entirely, then maybe they will reconsider these fixes - but I doubt it. It's been one excuse after another since they bought the site. Another plot seems likely, eventually - though again, if it's anything like LatLH, it won't be anything special.

"I was saying boourns..."
    I just don't understand why they do half hearted updates? Why not get the BD awesome in Beta testing and then release it to the public? Once they release something fully they don't seem to go near it again

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    Im kind of cheesed about the BD stuff. On one of my previous returns to Neopets I got into Defenders of Neopia but now it's not compatible or whatever. Boourns.
    I never did DON. Really wish I did now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Immabadguy View Post
    I just don't understand why they do half hearted updates? Why not get the BD awesome in Beta testing and then release it to the public? Once they release something fully they don't seem to go near it again

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I never did DON. Really wish I did now

Everytime I see your name I'm singing Billie's song & get it stuck in my head. You did this on purpose

I agree with half hearted updates. I feel like too many project teams just love to live off of fast follows but they're never fast.
    DON was great. I was on a trophy spree so it was a super upset when all of a sudden it didnt work.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    I like big plots and I cannot lie.

I'd appreciate something other than Obelisk ding-dongs to fight in the Battledome.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Erik. (05-30-2020),Flordibel (05-29-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    68d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Would love a good lengthly plot. I think I enjoy how the much more active the community becomes. I also really enjoy the battling aspect of it

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    The Wraith Resurgence and Lyra/Heirloom felt like completely different plots to me, and I almost think it was NetDragon's / JumpStart's way of feeling out what they wanted to do with plots going forward.

TWR was a battle-focused, BD plot with minimal visual aids other than what it took to establish the story. Lyra was a comics-heavy, puzzle-based plot.

Maybe they were seeing which plot had the better response and deciding how they wanted to structure future plots.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    The Wraith Resurgence and Lyra/Heirloom felt like completely different plots to me, and I almost think it was NetDragon's / JumpStart's way of feeling out what they wanted to do with plots going forward.

TWR was a battle-focused, BD plot with minimal visual aids other than what it took to establish the story. Lyra was a comics-heavy, puzzle-based plot.

Maybe they were seeing which plot had the better response and deciding how they wanted to structure future plots.
    Lyra wasn't even comics, just walls of text with 1 or 2 images and avatars for every character speech.

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Well, ya know. """Comics"""

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly View Post
    Would love a good lengthly plot. I think I enjoy how the much more active the community becomes. I also really enjoy the battling aspect of it
    ooh good point. I wonder if they will have a new plot once the BD is fixed.

aka never

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i participated in a lot of plots in the past. since i returned i finished the altador plot and it reminded me of the past. i wish they have left more plots open like this one so people could feel what the site was all about. i was really bumped when i found out that new tnt is not going to have any new plots in the near future

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    Everytime I see your name I'm singing Billie's song & get it stuck in my head. You did this on purpose

I agree with half hearted updates. I feel like too many project teams just love to live off of fast follows but they're never fast.
    DON was great. I was on a trophy spree so it was a super upset when all of a sudden it didnt work.
    Are you saying I'm a bad guy for doing that?

That is sad that you never got your trophy. I have only recently got into trophy collecting after coming back from hiatus last year.