1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    43d 17h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by renfazhe92 View Post
    does anyone have idea on agility? with the site remake will it ever come into play all of a sudden? which then leave us with a unbalanced pet and tons of agility points to grind
    Some weapons use it, but they're mostly negligible in the meta. I've never trained agility and I stopped training defence after 200, but I only play 1p for the prizes, obelisk and potential plots. My advice is, if the budget is tight you can forego it as the weapons you'd need that use agility are the ones you're most likely not going to use, and even i they do update the battledome, there's no saying up to what extent they will and whether agility will ever be a thing.

Also I don't know if you use K-Quests as a training method daily, but if you do it's a very cheap and easy way to boost your defence and agility (depending on your level) anyway, I'm over 300 defence having stopped training it at 200, and around 170+ for agility.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I have two pets
    But there are not enough NPs to train them all
    The second pet is recommended, how to train it? Follow the lab and play dice?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

With thie guide..I just realized I don't even need to train any of my pets..I'm maxed??! Seriously? I trained them to twice that...never noticed...
    GREAT guide, definitely points out the right way to get your ass to kicking bigger ones, faster
    Last edited by SomeClown; 10-08-2023 at 11:16 AM.
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!