Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This guide is super helpful! I wouldn't have thought it would be cheaper to level up to 250 first... thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

[GUIDE] Speed Training Your Neopet

Not sure if anyone else likes to keep track of their neopet level progress (I only focus on one) and how long it would take me to reach the goal stat I want. If you're like me, feel free to use this spreadsheet, based on @(you need an account to see links) data and his table format. Cells highlighted in purple can be changed to update new values. The codestone prices were pulled off Jellyneo as of today so it should be good until the next couple of months!

(you need an account to see links)

Fixed the sharing access so now you don’t have to request it. Please make a copy of the sheet for yourself so I can keep the master sheet as a blank slate for everyone else
    Last edited by rodelicious; 04-12-2023 at 11:37 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodelicious For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (04-13-2023),Unown (04-13-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by rodelicious View Post
    Not sure if anyone else likes to keep track of their neopet level progress (I only focus on one) and how long it would take me to reach the goal stat I want. If you're like me, feel free to use this spreadsheet, based on @(you need an account to see links) data and his table format. Cells highlighted in purple can be changed to update new values. The codestone prices were pulled off Jellyneo as of today so it should be good until the next couple of months!

(you need an account to see links)

Fixed the sharing access so now you don’t have to request it. Please make a copy of the sheet for yourself so I can keep the master sheet as a blank slate for everyone else
    Sick sheet!!!!

I'm a sucker for a good looking spreadsheet and this is definite it xD

Edit: Lmao my stats show I need another 50m and half a year to max out. That's crazyyyyy. Hoping for more KQ and Faerie quests!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I have another spreadsheet that I use to keep track of my kitchen quests and it's definitely cheaper to start doing kitchen quest at level 80+ because my average cost per stat after doing 77 KQ to date is a little under 20,500 np on a random stat. I should probably do a new thread for kitchen quest profits to minimize training.

Edit: I'm still short 170.3mil and 579days to max out lol, but on the bright side, I am 14M + 4 months away from fighting snowager on easy!
    Last edited by rodelicious; 04-13-2023 at 10:24 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    How do you feel about using the Training Fortune Cookie to reduce time?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by feign View Post
    How do you feel about using the Training Fortune Cookie to reduce time?
    I love these when my training times are longer. Otherwise I hate checking constantly lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    does anyone have idea on agility? with the site remake will it ever come into play all of a sudden? which then leave us with a unbalanced pet and tons of agility points to grind

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    some items still require agility for certain effects but as for now there have been no updates on whether battledome will incorporate agility again