Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What percentage of users do you think cheats?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    119 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I agree with having a lot of game trophies is a dead giveaway unless the account is 10+ yrs old. Also having a top score in Advert Attack is very suspicious to me, I doubt you can get a trophy in that game without cheating.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by l0st1d0l View Post
    I don't think the vast majority cheats, the Neopets community is highly against people who do so too.
    The Neopets community is packed with smarmy bitches who doth protest too much.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    100% of kadders LOL Riight, you're awake 24 hours a day to feed every single refresh, faster than is humanly possible. How they don't get caught is beyond me but maybe Neo just doesn't care now.

I think the real % is probably about 60-70% have cheated in some way, but most is probably small potatoes cheating. 6+ accounts, had someone get an avi for them, etc.

The hardcore cheaters who use ABers and SSers frequently is probably much lower. 15% or less. Considering how vast Neo is, I'm sure there's a base of users who never make themselves visible in any way and just keep themselves to themselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to qhn For This Useful Post:

helen (05-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by qhn View Post
    100% of kadders LOL Riight, you're awake 24 hours a day to feed every single refresh, faster than is humanly possible. How they don't get caught is beyond me but maybe Neo just doesn't care now.

I think the real % is probably about 60-70% have cheated in some way, but most is probably small potatoes cheating. 6+ accounts, had someone get an avi for them, etc.

The hardcore cheaters who use ABers and SSers frequently is probably much lower. 15% or less. Considering how vast Neo is, I'm sure there's a base of users who never make themselves visible in any way and just keep themselves to themselves.

You think you want ice cream. So you eat it. And then it's gone. But then you have a stomach ache. What you really want is a bowl of ice cream, that's never empty, and a stomach, that's never full. Well guess what. Life is a bowl that's never empty, and your spirit is a stomach that's never full. You got watcha want. LIFE

I just want to live my life like it's a Studio Ghibli film

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blairpie For This Useful Post:

Oshun (05-18-2020),qhn (05-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    I was creeping someone the other day who fed upwards of 15k kads. I had to do a double take lol. It's definitely boring to keep refreshing and staying glued to your computer. As soon as I hit my 75 I'll stop. I dont personally see a point once you get your trophy and avatar.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Oshun (05-19-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    I was creeping someone the other day who fed upwards of 15k kads. I had to do a double take lol. It's definitely boring to keep refreshing and staying glued to your computer. As soon as I hit my 75 I'll stop. I dont personally see a point once you get your trophy and avatar.
    They're trying to play Neopets at the "highest level of the game" like in Truth: It is what it is

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxglove For This Useful Post:

Minerva (05-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    I've read some say that they got "addicted" to feeding... seriously, you got addicted to wasting your life seated behind a screen waiting to refresh a page every 7 minutes? Who the heck gets addicted to that? Yes, when we get to feed a kad we get a rush, but that 15 second rush isn't worth 1 hour of your life GONE. Forever. You didn't accomplish anything great, really. I want the avatar but I feel so bad wasting my time like that!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chenbi For This Useful Post:

My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-19-2020),Oshun (05-19-2020),Sakuras (05-18-2020),Sugar Rush (05-18-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 6h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    I've said it before in a similar thread but TNT even considers userscripts to be cheating, so I would say more than half of the userbase "cheats".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

kittyray (05-19-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-19-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    I say a majority of the userbase 'cheats' if you go by the rules, unspoken or not, that tnt has set up. People are even getting frozen for 'cheating' when they are manually holding F5 when trying to attach a p3.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    I've said it before in a similar thread but TNT even considers userscripts to be cheating, so I would say more than half of the userbase "cheats".

True indeed. If we go by TNT's rules, then for sure way more than half the userbase cheats, even though most scripts are not harmful to gameplay.
    I mean, what harm does a dailies sidebar to the game community? :|
    And I won't even start about the side accounts limit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to l0st1d0l For This Useful Post:

Erik. (05-18-2020)