Thread: Is there a Neopets market forum?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Is there a Neopets market forum?

Any forum for selling Neopets related items? I have a lot of very rare Neocash items that I am seeking to rehome and can't seem to find any sort of blackmarket for that besides *****. Anyone know?

Edit: oops apparently there is one on this site lol that did not appear until after I made this post >.<
    Last edited by strombone; 05-16-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by strombone View Post
    Any forum for selling Neopets related items? I have a lot of very rare Neocash items that I am seeking to rehome and can't seem to find any sort of blackmarket for that besides *****. Anyone know?
    Edit: oops apparently there is one on this site lol that did not appear until after I made this post >.<
    Please have a look here at our forum rules: (you need an account to see links)

Important to note:

-) If your posts are not showing up in the trading section, this means you have to make meaningful posts elsewhere on the site to unlock the trading section. Spam-like posts will get your post count reset.
    I'd definitely encourage you to try to become a part of the community at large and not just try to dive into the marketplace alone.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Beth77 (05-17-2020),bootiesrus (05-16-2020),Flordibel (05-17-2020)