Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Is it easier to liquidate?

Hey, newbie looking to sell my FR account.I have read the newbie threads but I still have some questions.
    Is it easier to liquidate my account or sell it outright?
    Some context-
    The account has been registered since 2014.
    I've seen some people say it's better to disguise gem selling as paying for commissions, which my account has lots of legit history, including dropping a huge amount of gems/treasure for.
    I have a lot of mid-ticket items, a light sprite being the highest I have.
    I'm also seeing a bunch of people talking about a wave of bans and scammers. Would it be better for me to just wait a few months? Is now a really bad time?
    I'm totally willing to work through a MM (I'd actually prefer it), and while I don't have a paypal, I do have a venmo. Is paypal required?
    I'm not looking for trades just yet, more planning how to go about it haha.
    Sorry if these are all dumb questions.
    Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to H0llysprig For This Useful Post:

caramelsundae (08-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    paypal is not required (fairly sure you can use any money system) but it's what a lot of people use. clraik recently disabled their middlemen, so i don't think you can use a mediator right now. if you want to liquidate, sell the gems at 1:700 and sell the account as a shell. a lot of people would probably be looking at it because it's an older one. if it has a special ID it would likely go for higher. your light sprite is easily worth about $110 right now alone since the prices hover between 70-85,000 gems. if you have special dragons make sure to figure out what those are worth too. it is probably a lot easier to just sell the gems, but on the other hand, that takes a lot of time investment if you are looking to get rid of the account ASAP.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Fantastic, thank you so much!
    I'm gonna take a few days to sort everything out on the account and then start trying to find a buyer. Thanks again!