65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesedmoga View Post
    So, I have no idea on programming at all but I did receive the prizes once a couple months ago. The game bugged so much all my data was erased after playing the first level again but I received the charm that I never got by beating the last level.
    It somehow made sense to me because everytime I "earned" a new prize I had to beat the next level to actually receive it, so the game must have overflowed and taken the tutorial as level 121 instead of 0 or something.
    I have done this on 4 different accounts to see what the issue was.

So the problem is - on certain accounts, you receive the prize 2 levels before. Some accounts you receive the prize 1 level after. Other accounts receive it on the level itself. Some 1 level before, some 2 levels before. So once you know the pattern from the beginning levels, you'd know whether it was worth it or not grinding all the way to 120 to get the prize.

But end of the day, the amulets and backgrounds are hard af to sell so I wouldn't bother anymore.

Edit:
    @(you need an account to see links)

Is getting the prizes on different levels on different accounts a server-side thing? Some of my accounts got it on x8, some on x9, some on x0 but many of them got it on x1 which means you'll miss level 120's prize as they would award it on 121.
    Last edited by Unown; 05-19-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    547/9
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    82d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    I have done this on 4 different accounts to see what the issue was.

So the problem is - on certain accounts, you receive the prize 2 levels before. Some accounts you receive the prize 1 level after. Other accounts receive it on the level itself. Some 1 level before, some 2 levels before. So once you know the pattern from the beginning levels, you'd know whether it was worth it or not grinding all the way to 120 to get the prize.

But end of the day, the amulets and backgrounds are hard af to sell so I wouldn't bother anymore.

Edit:
    @(you need an account to see links)

Is getting the prizes on different levels on different accounts a server-side thing? Some of my accounts got it on x8, some on x9, some on x0 but many of them got it on x1 which means you'll miss level 120's prize as they would award it on 121.
    Yep, it looks like its a server side issue which sometimes sends the requests too late. When they're sent on time there's no issues when it comes to receiving the game prizes as seen below;

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Yep, it looks like its a server side issue which sometimes sends the requests too late. When they're sent on time there's no issues when it comes to receiving the game prizes as seen below;

I tried experimenting with various account names and such but it doesn't seem to have any correlation.

Currently the only way to get the last level's prizes is to hope that the account you're playing with sends them on time.