DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Great guide, @(you need an account to see links)! Thanks for writing this to be idiot-proof. Will try it out posthaste.
    all that we see or seem is but a dream within a (you need an account to see links).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Very nice guide!! Thank you so much. This has some good info in it that I haven't seen elsewhere!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenblink View Post
    Great guide, @(you need an account to see links)! Thanks for writing this to be idiot-proof. Will try it out posthaste.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelin View Post
    Very nice guide!! Thank you so much. This has some good info in it that I haven't seen elsewhere!
    Thanks for all the +reps!

Do try it out and if there's anything that's weird or you're unsure about feel free to ask or let me know!!

Tried to be as transparent as possible in the entire process.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Trying this out starting today - stuck waiting for material prices to come down enough to start my first jobs :'D The guide looks great and straightforward overall!

Edit: Is it normal to have to wait half a day for materials to be a the right level to buy...?
    Last edited by Nimue; 05-11-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    Trying this out starting today - stuck waiting for material prices to come down enough to start my first jobs :'D The guide looks great and straightforward overall!

Edit: Is it normal to have to wait half a day for materials to be a the right level to buy...?
    Yes, sometimes prices of materials just won't go down.

If you're just starting out it's normal to keep waiting for the right time BUT when you get rolling and you have a lot more cash on hand - even with a small profit you still want to build.

Let me give you an example - I shall also add this into the guide.

If your cost of materials for 1 set (6 cloth, 1 stuffing, 1 accessory, 1 packing) is 8000, and you make 4 sets = 32000. Add that in with your shipping 1112, labor 5550 and you get 38662. Your selling price, let's say it's 103 so you get a total of 41200 which means a profit of 2538. Low right? But you STILL BUILD. Because getting a profit of 2538 - lone manager per day (656) = 1882 profit is still better than paying him without any profit (-656).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Nimue (05-11-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) that makes sense - I think I found low enough materials too late in the day, everything was about half finished before the day ended :s

One thing I didn't see mentioned in the guide - I had enough to buy 4 sets worth of materials, but it wouldn't let me produce that many at once without upgrading my factory. I didn't see that cost mentioned anywhere (I think it let me do 2 at once before I had to pay for more?)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) that makes sense - I think I found low enough materials too late in the day, everything was about half finished before the day ended :s

One thing I didn't see mentioned in the guide - I had enough to buy 4 sets worth of materials, but it wouldn't let me produce that many at once without upgrading my factory. I didn't see that cost mentioned anywhere (I think it let me do 2 at once before I had to pay for more?)
    Ah that's right! The levels of the shop and factory are a factor of 2. So if you want to have 4 items in shop, it has to be level 2, if you want to produce 10 batches you need to have a level 5 factory.

Shall add that in! Thank you!

Edit: My bad - levels of shop is a factor of 4, not 2! Factory is a factor of 2 though.
    Last edited by Unown; 05-20-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Yellow Ogrins are definitely the way to go! They have consistently been in the 100-110NPs range for me. Thanks again for this awesome guide @(you need an account to see links).

Quick question, do you hire workers for two consecutive updates if you can afford it and there are still pending jobs? Or should we always fire the workers no matter what?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by katongpool View Post
    Yellow Ogrins are definitely the way to go! They have consistently been in the 100-110NPs range for me. Thanks again for this awesome guide @(you need an account to see links).

Quick question, do you hire workers for two consecutive updates if you can afford it and there are still pending jobs? Or should we always fire the workers no matter what?
    No I fire it once I'm done with the job because the workers always finish up at least ~80% of the jobs available. It's not worth it to let them stay if there're 20% pending jobs because you'll be paying a full cycle of 5,550nps for only 20% work rather than the 80% that you could get if you bought more materials to do another cycle.

Always fire after 1 update - unless you're rich enough to be doing consecutive builds. (18 x 100 builds every hour via 2 cycles)

(With that being said, I guess if you're rich AF and you can afford it just leave it then haha. But it's always a waste of money)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    No I fire it once I'm done with the job because the workers always finish up at least ~80% of the jobs available. It's not worth it to let them stay if there're 20% pending jobs because you'll be paying a full cycle of 5,550nps for only 20% work rather than the 80% that you could get if you bought more materials to do another cycle.

Always fire after 1 update - unless you're rich enough to be doing consecutive builds. (18 x 100 builds every hour via 2 cycles)

(With that being said, I guess if you're rich AF and you can afford it just leave it then haha. But it's always a waste of money)
    Gotcha! I think I'm really close to the point of doing consecutive builds. Have around 200k COH and my material prices have been really good today (below 2500).

I've maxed out the warehouse, store, factory, and sales upgrades too. Next goal is to probably build 200 units!