65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Quailione View Post
    Do you guys think it's worth doing if I stupidly burned a day? I meant to ship only 2 orders, but clicked 3 and bankrupted myself. Started fresh a day later because I figured I can get the avatar at least.
    I can confirm it's possible to get the avatar and a gold trophy in just 1 week. Avatar and bronze trophy is 100%, and silver maybe 70%, and gold maybe 40%. Luck has to be relatively good for good prices to buy materials, but definitely possible to hit 1m in 1 week with 1-3 building shipments for the first two days and then 8 full buildings the next 5 days.

It's only the 5th of the month. More than enough time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I just accidentally double clicked on Start Job, and it took 2x materials but didn't start a second job. Anyone else had this glitch?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Quailione View Post
    I just accidentally double clicked on Start Job, and it took 2x materials but didn't start a second job. Anyone else had this glitch?
    Yes. Beware of your clicks in future! It's a pretty old and glitchy game. Sometimes when you click purchase as well make sure it's a single slow click. I've had times it bought 10x when I clicked once and I went bankrupt right away

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Thanks for putting up with all my questions. One more - do you know if you have jobs already loading, if upgrading warehouse reduces their total load time? Or is it only for jobs after the upgrade?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Man, the breakpoints for how many raw goods you can hold being based off your cash on hand is annoying. Bought too many of one thing and accidentally locked myself into having to dump because I couldn't get the right ratio to start jobs.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    What's the selling range of the green ogrins? Are they a good option when blue and yellow don't go down ?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    This looks cool

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    @(you need an account to see links) does it really make a difference maxing out the other upgrades (display shelves, front sign) and advertisements (clothing, promotion, neopian Ads) ? Or only the first three levels you mention in the guide?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    What's the selling range of the green ogrins? Are they a good option when blue and yellow don't go down ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) does it really make a difference maxing out the other upgrades (display shelves, front sign) and advertisements (clothing, promotion, neopian Ads) ? Or only the first three levels you mention in the guide?
    The different colours just matter based on the markets. When there are more of certain colours in the market they sell slower, and when there are less, sell faster. Just laws of supply and demand. You can choose many different kinds of cloth. Doesn't make that big of a difference.

As for the upgrades and advertisements, yes it makes a difference. So max it out in this order - Warehouse > Factory > Upgrades > Advertisements.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (01-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    This guide is legit - I got up to millions of NP per day using it. Unfortunately, then I had to go AFK for an unexpected work trip, and my entire business went bankrupt from rent... This month, though, I'm sure it'll go great!