65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Painwheel View Post
    I used this guide several days and I appreciated! Thanks for this awesome guide!

I have a question. Most of my yellow ogrin plushies sell at 103-107 and never changed it... Can I just mantain this? Or the Blue Ogrin is really essential? Because I crafted almost 100k plushies and all of them was super.
    Yellow ones work perfect throughout. You can do blue or red just for more variety and the prices do fluctuate. End of the day, the prices for yellow may drop below 100 or go above 100, putting the plushie out of the super range. So even getting green is a solution. But of course, all of these would only happen roughly in the first week and the last week (seems like a game design), but most of the time, consistently, you'll be doing yellow. Hope that was clear ^^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Painwheel (07-24-2020)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Do you recommend me to invest everything in new plushies, I mean, to keep 5,550nps for workers, 278nps x batches, and another 656nps for the lone worker and invest the rest of the money in new ones?
    So when do you think is the best time to do upgrades and advertisements to the store?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 07-28-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Do you recommend me to invest everything in new plushies, I mean, to keep 5,550nps for workers, 278nps x batches, and another 656nps for the lone worker and invest the rest of the money in new ones?
    I already max out the warehouse, so when do you think is the best time to do upgrades and advertisements to the store?

Thanks!
    If you want to get as much money as possible to get to the final prize of PT, then follow these steps.

1. Max warehouse
    2. Max factory
    3. Max shop upgrades/advertisements
    4. Increase workers (1:10)
    5. Increase batch productions

There is a perfect combination between number of workers and batch productions to do this thing called cascading. (eg 100 managers and 700 trainees and 300 graduates for 400 x 9 batches) From what I've heard from many people, it takes a long time to get to the near perfect build, and many of the older players have the secret, and are constantly switching around to try and find better combinations. That's up to you to find out should you wish to get to 2m plushies sold for the final prize.

But that being said, if you're just looking for the gold trophy and avatar, and just wanna see how far you can get, just follow the 5,550np workers build and keep making the same amount of plushies (100 x 9) every hour. Invest whatever you earn back into more plushies. It's the most consistent and constant way to get to the end. Of course, do not invest everything on the last day, and make sure you have enough COH to have the trophy you want.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Just so you know.
    When creating new jobs, go one by one.
    I tried to do things a little bit faster so I smashed the "Create Jobs" a lot of times and my raw materials went down but no new jobs appeared

So be careful and do it one by one x)

----

Sooo... It was fun. I was making a lot of plushies per hours BUUUT I didn't notice that my nps on hand were less than the required to ship the batches (278nps x Number of Batches) sooo I went bankrupt. Sad, I was sure that I was getting at least silver.
    Anyway, I restarted ASAP and I can say that if you just want the avatar and the ugly bronze trophy, it's totally doable in 3 days. Even in 2, but there's no a lot of room for little errors.
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 07-31-2020 at 01:56 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

ZeroTwo (07-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    first off I love this guide very easy to read and follow along.

However i noticed that my update didnt happen at XX:01, but instead at later in the hour. I looked on a few other fansite and they noted a change by TNT in 2018.

Question is should i assume this is the update, and make moves accordingly?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by wall388 View Post

However i noticed that my update didnt happen at XX:01, but instead at later in the hour. I looked on a few other fansite and they noted a change by TNT in 2018.

Yes.

Unfortunately the game seems to be glitching this month. I'd try again once they fix it.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by wall388 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kadoatie View Post
    Yes.

Unfortunately the game seems to be glitching this month. I'd try again once they fix it.
    From what I know, there are a few glitches in Plushie Tycoon. Maybe I'll add it to the main post.

1. Timing Glitch

Your game refreshes/updates at xx:01 every hour for the 8 hours of "work" BUT this timing gets pushed forward 1 minute every day. So eg. Monday xx:01 for all 8 hours. The next day it moves to xx:02. This happens across the entire server so everyone faces this. To find out if it's happening in that month, check the Plushie Tycoon board in the Games Chat. The reg players there say it.

Another part of the game that has the time glitch would be when your raw materials refresh. As you probably already know (and I mentioned in my guide), the timing for your raw materials' price refresh happens at xx:xx, a totally different time from the game update. So if your raw materials refresh at say xx:38, then it'll refresh at all hours of at the :38th minute. But of course, there are some hours of the day where it won't be refreshing. This, too, gets pushed back by a minute everyday, also following the previous time glitch.

2. Over-buying Glitch

This glitch is the ultimate fucked-up glitch. This affects all early players because it makes you go bust. If you purchase 10 x Cotton, sometimes 1 click makes you buy 20~30. This is entirely random and sometimes appear during certain months. It seems like it's an issue with the code that TNT is just not bothering to fix or look into. So people just live with it. The only way I can see circumventing this issue is to be slow in your clicks when you're just starting out.

Once you have more than 500k on your COH you can go without worrying. (Because the maximum amount you can buy per click (50x) is less than the COH you have.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

kadoatie (09-08-2020)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    From what I know, there are a few glitches in Plushie Tycoon. Maybe I'll add it to the main post.

1. Timing Glitch

Your game refreshes/updates at xx:01 every hour for the 8 hours of "work" BUT this timing gets pushed forward 1 minute every day. So eg. Monday xx:01 for all 8 hours. The next day it moves to xx:02. This happens across the entire server so everyone faces this. To find out if it's happening in that month, check the Plushie Tycoon board in the Games Chat. The reg players there say it.

Another part of the game that has the time glitch would be when your raw materials refresh. As you probably already know (and I mentioned in my guide), the timing for your raw materials' price refresh happens at xx:xx, a totally different time from the game update. So if your raw materials refresh at say xx:38, then it'll refresh at all hours of at the :38th minute. But of course, there are some hours of the day where it won't be refreshing. This, too, gets pushed back by a minute everyday, also following the previous time glitch.

2. Over-buying Glitch

This glitch is the ultimate fucked-up glitch. This affects all early players because it makes you go bust. If you purchase 10 x Cotton, sometimes 1 click makes you buy 20~30. This is entirely random and sometimes appear during certain months. It seems like it's an issue with the code that TNT is just not bothering to fix or look into. So people just live with it. The only way I can see circumventing this issue is to be slow in your clicks when you're just starting out.

Once you have more than 500k on your COH you can go without worrying. (Because the maximum amount you can buy per click (50x) is less than the COH you have.
    This month we’re also facing another glitch. People are getting the broken message even when they have enough COH. This happens randomly when hiring workers or buying upgrades. There are a lot of rants about this on the Plushie Tycoon board. Some people can’t even hire their workers because they’re facing that message that shows up on the 1st about last month winners’

I’m aware of that timing glitch, but the one that is around this month is extremely annoying n_n

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kadoatie For This Useful Post:

Unown (09-08-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    This month we’re also facing another glitch. People are getting the broken message even when they have enough COH. This happens randomly when hiring workers or buying upgrades. There are a lot of rants about this on the Plushie Tycoon board. Some people can’t even hire their workers because they’re facing that message that shows up on the 1st about last month winners’

I’m aware of that timing glitch, but the one that is around this month is extremely annoying n_n
    Oops I was supposed to quote the person before you to answer his question about the timing glitch and I accidentally quoted yours instead. My bad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yes.

all good i got the trophy and the avatar, a was a bit slack and did not try too hard to get gold. Sounds like i did it at the right time too!

Again highly recommended this guide is the way to do it!