4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by normcord View Post
    Outside of the obvious "We are all on cK" answer, what are some things you've done and gotten away with (or not) on Neo that you wouldn't talk about on-site? Massive, petty, anything in between.

Mine: when I was 11, I plagiarized a story that made it into the NT from a Chicken Soup for the Soul book. Somehow nobody caught me.
    When I was 12 I plagiarized a story from the Neopian Times and got in. One person sent me an angry neomail about it once but I never even got warned by TNT

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 22h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Back in like 2008-2009, I became friends with someone on the AC, we met up in real life, had a great time. I drove up again a few months later and a group of us hung out. Went to a couple bars and I ended up sleeping with her boyfriend. (RIP sorry LOL).

She found out and called me out on the AC, and then blamed me for her getting iced, and I got kicked out of my guild for being "the other woman" type shit.

Great times LOL.

Oh, when I was in high school, I would go into my friends moms account and send myself all of her PB's and shit. Made about 10m and thought I was fucking rich LOL.

Thank you Hellraid <3

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Amparo (07-05-2020),nataurs (06-28-2020),Spohia (06-29-2020)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Back in 2010, maybe.
    I was 15 yo and I really enjoyed those boring html games like Cellblock, Cheats! and Snow Wars, so I contacted a lot of users and offered my services to get trophies for them.
    But I talk to them via neomail, and when they accepted, I asked for their mail and password via neomail lol
    Then, when I logged into their accounts, I did it without proxies. (I didn't even know about that)

And the worst is that I just charged them like 50k per trophie and I did them the legit way!
    I don't know how many users were chain iced because of me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Mookse (08-15-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    When I was younger I knew how to code a very simple i-frame based HTML site, and I used to open a lot of fan-sites based on my interests at the time. One time I opened such site for neopets, and I really hoped it'll succeed because I didn't know anyone irl who played it at the time. I also put every link to neopets from that site through the referral program, but never actually got anything good out of it lol.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Biology View Post
    Back in like 2008-2009, I became friends with someone on the AC, we met up in real life, had a great time. I drove up again a few months later and a group of us hung out. Went to a couple bars and I ended up sleeping with her boyfriend. (RIP sorry LOL).

She found out and called me out on the AC, and then blamed me for her getting iced, and I got kicked out of my guild for being "the other woman" type shit.

Great times LOL.

Oh, when I was in high school, I would go into my friends moms account and send myself all of her PB's and shit. Made about 10m and thought I was fucking rich LOL.
    this is the best story here lol
    why would she call you out on ac? dumb move lol
    and they banned you from the guild, that's ridiculous! like, what does things you do outside neo has to do with them?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to polarbear For This Useful Post:

Teakwood (07-06-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Back when I was 11 or 12 I would play Keyquest with myself lol

I had 2 computers set up, one with my main and the other with my side. I'd then send all the neggs, codestones, map pieces, etc I won on my side to my main account. Not sure how neo didn't catch onto that one and ice me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    51d 23h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    God I am so here for this.

Originally, when TNT created the no-trade paint brushes in the newbie packs, they were not no-trade. I created like 50 accounts because I could sell them quickly. I happened to be online as they were rolled out and went to work.

I was so young at that time, 15 or so. I didn�t use any sort of VPN and got away with it. None of the accounts are frozen (from what I can tell from browsing a certain list - because I can remember some emails, but not usernames). They�re likely all being sold or used as shells now.

I was destined to join a site like CK.

I did artwork for SunnyNeo when it first started (I went by a pseudonym as a staff member and specifically remember the pixel art character that represented me in my bio). I made awful guild layouts. I�m talking 2006 awful garbage. I simply put my own awful art on existing code and posted them. One awful one that comes screaming back is a Hilary Duff themed one. Kill me.
    Luckily for me, that�s what inspired my love for coding and graphics.

DAWSON HAD A CREEK, MOODY HAD A POINT

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmandaBynes For This Useful Post:

motherfucker (07-06-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Not really anything bad but i'll be back at working in the officesoon so won't have any time for neo anymore so been going around different boards and seeing what people are saving up for and just giving it to them rather than letting it just sit gave away about 20M so far mostly Pb's people want.

Find it crazy people save up for months to buy a 1M PB when they could just buy it here

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Immortal For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (07-07-2020),kittyray (07-06-2020),themor (07-06-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Back in 2002, I started off creating many sides just to collect advent calendar gifts, without any VPNs and stuff. Guaranteed, I was chain-iced.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    Back in 2002, I started off creating many sides just to collect advent calendar gifts, without any VPNs and stuff. Guaranteed, I was chain-iced.
    I've done some stuff with sides in the past, but I think it was nothing big for them to ice me.

I feel sad I don't have a nice story to tell :p