Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    I'm trying aswell, but I keep forgetting to fire my workers -_-
    BIG YIKES! This quarantine has me hopelessly glued to the Internet so I actually check the game like clockwork. I've even been checking outside of the 10am-5pm operating hours. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Yooo first time player here too! I'll probably have lots of questions as I continue but here's to hoping I can make it to the end of the month!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshun View Post
    Yooo first time player here too! I'll probably have lots of questions as I continue but here's to hoping I can make it to the end of the month!
    Let's gooooooo! That's what I'm hoping for out of this thread. We can bounce techniques and tips off of each other.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caylen For This Useful Post:

Oshun (05-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Hey! If you are going for avy only, i recommend for you to start at the last week of the month, more than enough for the avatar and bronze trophy, if you want gold, then yes you should start asap

Also... i know many people play it but I'd avoid discussing further amount details here just so no one can identify your account by reading this topic xD

Also, any help needed feel free to message me and if i know the answer for it, i'll definetly help, but i must say i always started only a week before reset, so how the game develops after a 1 week playing and get more complex, i wont be able to help that much xD

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Caylen (05-04-2020),Oshun (05-04-2020),wildnova (05-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm playing for the first time too! Happy to discuss with anyone--just send me a PM

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    Hey! If you are going for avy only, i recommend for you to start at the last week of the month, more than enough for the avatar and bronze trophy, if you want gold, then yes you should start asap
    I didn't realise that you could only play for a week at the end of the month to get the avatar, I kinda thought you had to do the whole thing, so this is some great info for me, thank you!

What guides does everyone follow for the avatar/trophies? It's one of the few avatars I'm missing atm, and I tried once following the JN guide, but I still really struggled with the whole thing. It doesn't help that I really hate the idea of firing my workers everyday either, I know it's just a game but it still breaks my heart haha!!
    actual sig pic coming soonTM

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    /~MapleHood is the guide I'm using. It also links to /~GrundyTycoon. I reference both of those multiple times a day.

Altho I did bankrupt bcuz of a glitch

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Any idea how long this takes? I always put it off but now Im left with mostly stamps and randoms..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    It's mostly a game of waiting. Actual game play is about 10 minutes per hour for 7 hours.
    From what I've heard if you're just wanting to get the avatar, you could do it during the last week of the month. All you need to do in order to get the avatar is end the month with 50,001+ NP on hand.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post

Also... i know many people play it but I'd avoid discussing further amount details here just so no one can identify your account by reading this topic xD

Also, any help needed feel free to message me and if i know the answer for it, i'll definetly help, but i must say i always started only a week before reset, so how the game develops after a 1 week playing and get more complex, i wont be able to help that much xD
    Yup if you're going for the avvie only, then you can start on the last week of the month, or 6 days before. This is so that you won't have to worry about rent and taxes. You can make 50k for that entire week and then stop checking.

But what I want to ask is.. what do you mean by people will identify your account by sharing details? Do you mean through the HST?

Anyway, I'm currently writing up a guide for Plushie Tycoon as well so stay tuned for that!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Caylen (05-10-2020),teslagirl (05-10-2020)