DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hannibal... say what you will about it but Mads Mikkelsen got the job done. Too bad it was never picked up and Amazon effectively bungled a revival option.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Gilmore Girls! The worst things being not just that it ended but that the last season with new staff AND the special with the old staff were both bad

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 5h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Secret Circle! It had one series that ended on a cliff hanger for another series and then they cancelled it. It was good, also everyone who was in it went on to be in some pretty good things as well. It would have been a good second series.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 2h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Raised By Wolves - Very British kind of humour, but I adored it and found it hilarious. It was almost like they were filming real people on council estates. I am gutted it never got a series 3. It was fresh and really funny with no laugh track needed to induce you to laugh.

The Job Lot - Another British Tv series that can be be very true to life if you have ever spent anytime in the job centre.

The Mighty Boosh - Yes. Some of the scenes I would rather do without because they're so problematic, but as a preteen I really loved this. I loved the crimps.

Two Pints Of Larger And A Packet Of Crisps - While I think season 9 probably shouldn't have been made, I still feel argh about the way they ended the finale season. I just don't understand why. It made no sense after all the couple had been through. It was a trash tv show, but I look at it with fondness.

Dead Like Me - It's been years and I still miss this. I think there should be a reboot or something because the premise is really interesting and it has a lot of ways in which you can take it.

My mad fat diary - It wasn't cancelled before it's time, but I wish it held out for another season and a better ending.

That's it for now, but give me a couple of days and I'm sure to think of more.