Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Random Avatar(s) are the thorn in your side?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    snowager... i have had many accounts in my life, and my most recent account has granted me gifts such as dice-a-roo, grumpy king, lever of doom, and grundo plushie. but never in my life have i ever had the snowager avatar, even when i actively set alarms to get it. ill never get that stupid cold snake icon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Rubbish dump, Symol hole, Buried treasure... but I think the hardest is the cheeseroler one. I NEVER finish in less than 60 seconds! I hate this avatar, seriously...

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    snowager... i have had many accounts in my life, and my most recent account has granted me gifts such as dice-a-roo, grumpy king, lever of doom, and grundo plushie. but never in my life have i ever had the snowager avatar, even when i actively set alarms to get it. ill never get that stupid cold snake icon.
    Snowager and Turmaculus are unobtainable (imo) so I didn't even mention them lol. Maybe with that CC perk I'll have some luck... I think not but hey, I'll still try.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by meatpotpie View Post
    Rubbish dump, Symol hole, Buried treasure... but I think the hardest is the cheeseroler one. I NEVER finish in less than 60 seconds! I hate this avatar, seriously...

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Snowager and Turmaculus are unobtainable (imo) so I didn't even mention them lol. Maybe with that CC perk I'll have some luck... I think not but hey, I'll still try.
    see turmaculus is one i get without even trying. i always seem to get it on accounts im not all that invested in, but almost everyone i know has been trying for it like i did with grundo plush or snowy. turmaculus is the opposite of my white whale. its like. my black sea bass.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    its like. my black sea bass.
    (you need an account to see links)

Couldn't resist it xD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chenbi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    lmfao yeah i was gonna say like, guppy or goldfish but after playing acnh for the last month+ its sea bass. its fucking sea bass. the "oh wow thats a huge fish-! ah..." in avatar form.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Rubbish dump, Symol hole, Buried treasure... but I think the hardest is the cheeseroler one. I NEVER finish in less than 60 seconds! I hate this avatar, seriously...[COLOR="Silver"]

I think all the random avatars are equally bad, BUT the one that takes the cake for me is EDNA!!!!!!!!!!

With every other avatar it's just a daily where you try, but with Edna it's constantly spending NPs on her damn quests and getting cheap ass spooky food and her stupid cackle but not her avatar.

Whenever I get her quests with 1 or 2 items I skip it, let it time out, and restart a new one in hopes of 3 items. Does anyone do this too?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by hairlessly View Post
    I think all the random avatars are equally bad, BUT the one that takes the cake for me is EDNA!!!!!!!!!!

With every other avatar it's just a daily where you try, but with Edna it's constantly spending NPs on her damn quests and getting cheap ass spooky food and her stupid cackle but not her avatar.

Whenever I get her quests with 1 or 2 items I skip it, let it time out, and restart a new one in hopes of 3 items. Does anyone do this too?
    Oh I never tried to get her avatar seriously. If I ever did 10 quests was a lot. Currently I'm waiting for the CC so I can get that avatar perk, then I'll try to get her avatar fr.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Oh I never tried to get her avatar seriously. If I ever did 10 quests was a lot. Currently I'm waiting for the CC so I can get that avatar perk, then I'll try to get her avatar fr.
    The perk doesn't make it a 100% you know. I think it adds like maybe another percent to it? I think I saw the statistics on some forum or board a few years ago. I might go for that perk as well for Edna, the Snowager and High Roller xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by hairlessly View Post
    The perk doesn't make it a 100% you know. I think it adds like maybe another percent to it? I think I saw the statistics on some forum or board a few years ago. I might go for that perk as well for Edna, the Snowager and High Roller xD
    I know, but I have tons of other avies to work on right now so there's no need to worry about these ones atm ^^ I'm gonna look for those statistics you mentioned :o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    31d 9h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Freaking Wheel of Excitement is not exciting anymore.

I
    Simply
    Cant
    Be
    Excited
    Anymore

Healers - Defenders of cK

Signature sticker by @(you need an account to see links)

Gif by @xmilo

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lolaloveloki For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (05-12-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-13-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (05-12-2020),SjakeS (05-30-2020),Sora (04-30-2020)