Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

What are Neopets endgame goals?

What amount of mesos is considered rich in 2020?

Hi there! I'm new around here but happy to read and learn about modern Neopets. I'm excited about making a lot of Neopoints.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    A lot of the greatest and most desirable goals are things NP can't buy (at least, not on the site proper)-- glorious, well-named UCs and only the best and rarest NC items, old trophies no longer attainable and difficult to ridiculous avatars. If you can't obtain what came before you, at least you can save up for stamps.

I'd say at least 250mil is "rich", but just like "what's an endgame goal", this is really going to vary based on the person you ask. You can get single stamps or high-end/rare BD weapons with that much, but that's also $500 worth of NP based on the $2/1m idea. Not a bad chunk of change at all!

Really, though? Endgame is what you make of it, whatever your ultimate goals on the site truly are.
    For me, it's getting the UCs I've always wanted and having a strong, functional battling pet-- I don't really have that much interest in stamps or collectibles like them!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    There are many different types of end-game goals in Neopets

1. Pet-related
    As the previous person mentioned, you could going forward to trading for a UC that you really want. Or buying items via NP or NC (real cash) for your customization. Or it could even mean training up your pet's stats and buying strong equipment for them to fight in the Battledome.

2. Collection-related
    It could be stamps, trophies, avatars, galleries. Anything that you enjoy that makes you happy would be part of the collection-related. Things like trophies don't cost money but more of your time and effort into playing and getting good at them. Or if you cheat, then it still takes time to get gold trophies on everything.

3. Money-related
    Having maximum amount of neopoints (>2b) are some end-game goals for many as well. If you're not into grinding your pet, or collecting anything, then having the max amount of neopoints could be an end game goal.

Or it could even be a mix and match of a few things. It's really up to what makes you happy and how you play the game! You can do anything, and you're not limited to one certain goal, that's why it's so appealing to me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

♥ HailSeitan ♥ (06-29-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I think endgame goals are subjective to each person. @(you need an account to see links) 's post covers most of it. I don't really have endgame goals because I'm never going to leave neopets dot com. It's a ship I will sink with. But it's whatever you want to make it. Money-wise, I'd say a good endgame goal that would take a long time to achieve would be max NP.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    There are many different types of end-game goals in Neopets

1. Pet-related
    As the previous person mentioned, you could going forward to trading for a UC that you really want. Or buying items via NP or NC (real cash) for your customization. Or it could even mean training up your pet's stats and buying strong equipment for them to fight in the Battledome.

2. Collection-related
    It could be stamps, trophies, avatars, galleries. Anything that you enjoy that makes you happy would be part of the collection-related. Things like trophies don't cost money but more of your time and effort into playing and getting good at them. Or if you cheat, then it still takes time to get gold trophies on everything.

3. Money-related
    Having maximum amount of neopoints (>2b) are some end-game goals for many as well. If you're not into grinding your pet, or collecting anything, then having the max amount of neopoints could be an end game goal.

Or it could even be a mix and match of a few things. It's really up to what makes you happy and how you play the game! You can do anything, and you're not limited to one certain goal, that's why it's so appealing to me
    Do you happen to know how much is max NP? and is there anyone out there who has ever reached it?

Heres me thinking reaching my first 100M was rich forgot about the billionaires

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    67d 17h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Do you happen to know how much is max NP? and is there anyone out there who has ever reached it?

Heres me thinking reaching my first 100M was rich forgot about the billionaires
    For each account, the maximum amount of neopoints is 2,147,483,647 NP in the bank, shop till and on hand, so a total of about 6.4b. Not like anyone would like to have 2b on hand. Imagine the tax beast x_x

I am sure there are quite a number of people who have reached this amount, hahaha.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kopiko For This Useful Post:

Immortal (06-26-2020),Unown (06-25-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by candyjane View Post
    What amount of mesos is considered rich in 2020?

Hi there! I'm new around here but happy to read and learn about modern Neopets. I'm excited about making a lot of Neopoints.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Endgame is definitely different for everyone.
    I am going to decide against beautiful UCs because I enjoy customizing pets too much.
    Really just whatever looks good.

A page of trophies and high avatar count would be nice.
    Nothing is set in stone though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I don't really have a good view of a Neo endgame. It's different for everyone!

Me, I usually decide to start up a gallery at some point. Once I finish the gallery I'll just step back and breathe

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Like everyone said, end game is different.

My end game is completing my gallery and winning spotlight... Completing will never happen because some items are so hard to find and winning the spotlight is impossible because they only want "original" entries. It's hard to be original when thousands have already won the spotlight. Maybe I should change my gallery to be pocket lint themed or something.