23/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Animal Crossing thread

Lately i've been really into Animal crossing, i've seen people selling neighbors online thing that really amazes me.
    I really thought that there wouldn't be something like this since there was amiibo cards.

Anyways who are your favourite neighbors and which tricks/secrets you have found by yourself?
    Mine's Ankha and Pashmina

and

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Be sure plant 10k bells each time on golden spots for a 30k profit. Cant plant over for more profit than 10k. My favorite villager is Marshal and I bought his card fanmade and adore it! Much cheaper than buying the official one....

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post:

Anteiku (04-18-2020),Cherubi (04-17-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I second the planting the bells. If it makes it easier too, you can dig up the sapling after planting the bells and move it to a location that is more ideal.
    Also, make sure you don't accidentally hit any rocks after eating fruit!
    I made that mistake in the beginning before I reset my island the first time, and then I regretted it due to not having enough ores/rocks.

Another neat thing I noticed is some people have been moving houses/buildings onto the beach to make room for terraforming later in the game. I didn't think this far ahead when I first started. I only recommend that though if you're able to afford it or completely restart

Drago was one of the villagers I found on the nook miles islands, and I thought he'd be one of those villagers that you end up hating, but he's become one of my favorites!!

He's so cute, he'll walk around watering the flowers and occasionally I've seen him take out a broom and sweep the plaza. Another time I found him sitting under the cherry tree near my house :')

I recently ordered a few amiibo cards as well so if there's a villager you're after and not having any luck getting naturally, those make it so much easier (and they'e cheap!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    I second the planting the bells. If it makes it easier too, you can dig up the sapling after planting the bells and move it to a location that is more ideal.
    Also, make sure you don't accidentally hit any rocks after eating fruit!
    I made that mistake in the beginning before I reset my island the first time, and then I regretted it due to not having enough ores/rocks.

Another neat thing I noticed is some people have been moving houses/buildings onto the beach to make room for terraforming later in the game. I didn't think this far ahead when I first started. I only recommend that though if you're able to afford it or completely restart

Drago was one of the villagers I found on the nook miles islands, and I thought he'd be one of those villagers that you end up hating, but he's become one of my favorites!!

He's so cute, he'll walk around watering the flowers and occasionally I've seen him take out a broom and sweep the plaza. Another time I found him sitting under the cherry tree near my house :')

I recently ordered a few amiibo cards as well so if there's a villager you're after and not having any luck getting naturally, those make it so much easier (and they'e cheap!)
    I made the mistake of planting 99k bells without looking up the max cap :') I also didn't know until recently that its easier to make scorpion/tarantula island if its raining and to do that you change the time and re-enter the game but I haven't tried it yet. If you also dig two holes behind you whilst farming rocks then you can get a max of 9 drops instead of 8.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anteiku For This Useful Post:

Nakukun (04-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'm so glad someone started a thread! I'm obsessed with the game. My bestie got an amiibo maker thing and I'm so hoping to get my favs. If the cards work I can let people know and help out a bit!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    My absolute faves are frita, merangue (is that how you spell it?) and sprinkles, New Horizons has been such an improvement over New Leaf for me, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by byproxxy View Post
    I'm so glad someone started a thread! I'm obsessed with the game. My bestie got an amiibo maker thing and I'm so hoping to get my favs. If the cards work I can let people know and help out a bit!

My girlfriend and I picked up some NTAG215's from Ebay and used those with a Samsung phone and the Tagmo app and it worked great, hope your friends thing does too!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    My absolute faves are frita, merangue (is that how you spell it?) and sprinkles, New Horizons has been such an improvement over New Leaf for me, I love it!

My girlfriend and I picked up some NTAG215's from Ebay and used those with a Samsung phone and the Tagmo app and it worked great, hope your friends thing does too!
    That's exactly what she got! I'm a boring iphone user but if anyone has someone they can't live without she may be able to make one!
    I can't wait for her to make me Ketchup! She's my fav!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by byproxxy View Post
    That's exactly what she got! I'm a boring iphone user but if anyone has someone they can't live without she may be able to make one!
    I can't wait for her to make me Ketchup! She's my fav!
    I also have an Iphone and would have been crushed if I couldn't make my own cards! So glad there's a "couple" of Android users out there to help us

Ketchup is super cute, nice choice!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    158 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Does anyone have any tips for just starting out with this? I got into it on my droid for about an hour then got bored lmao

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Delibird View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for just starting out with this? I got into it on my droid for about an hour then got bored lmao
    Are you referring to pocket camp? It's the same characters (some of them) but not the same game. There is one that came out on the switch in March.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambient For This Useful Post:

Delibird (05-13-2020)