Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the dumbest way you�ve been injured?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I feel so bad for the baby you. Didn't even get the candy. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    tbh i have a couple?

1. my pinky was obviously broken at some point in my life because its crooked as hell -- both my parents have nice straight pinkies too
    all that being said, if i can't even remember how and why my pinky looks like this, then it has to be the dumbest way ive been injured :^)

2. i fell off my old school's stage onto the concrete cafeteria floor because i was trying to walk on this thin strip of stage and fractured my tailbone

3. i very much remember throwing myself into a bush off of a tree because my friend fell out of the tree and hurt herself so i didn't want her to feel bad :^)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to astrocat For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    So many stories here.

The most stupid way was waiting for the postman. I had my hand on the railing and my cousin opened the gate, pulled out my nail on the spot, along with a piece of finger.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Practicing for roller derby, I fell on practically nothing (small bump in the asphalt) and twisted when I fell.. one foot swung around and the wheels bashed my other ankle, fucking me up for 5 months with a boot and crutches.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ...I broke my ass when I was in middle school. (^: my tail bone lmao. friend pulled the chair our from beneath me and it still hurts like hell in my adulthood sometimes, pretty sure the bone didn't heal correctly. welp, what can ya do

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Where do I start.

- When I was young I had a batman toy that had a little round plate on its feet to keep him standing. I wanted to cut it off and stabbed my hand. I told my grandmother a bug bit me.

- When I was younger i visited my family on a farm. we had horses, I learned the wire that keeps them in their pen is electrified.

- I once tried to open a can by stabbing it with a knife...I missed and stabbed my hand.

I have a lot of scars..

- I once tripped over my dog and got a fork stuck in my foot, I tried to tell my mom but she was on the phone. I kept trying to get her attention but she kept telling me to wait. After 20 min of patient waiting she was like "WHAT", told her a forks in my foot. She tried to pull it out but it was really stuck, had to go to the hospital and waited 4 hours to be seen. Doctor made fun of me the whole time and cut it out.

- I used to back-yard wrestle with my friends when it was cool to do so. I jumped off a roof to leg drop my friend, missed and tore the ligaments in my arm.

- I tried to skateboard down a steep hill, didn't calculate the sharp turn. wiped out and pulled my shoulder out of the socket.

- I used to work at a restaurant, was cleaning a deep fryer and my hand slipped into the hot oil. didn't end well.. I'll never be a hand model.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
    tbh i have a couple?

1. my pinky was obviously broken at some point in my life because its crooked as hell -- both my parents have nice straight pinkies too
    all that being said, if i can't even remember how and why my pinky looks like this, then it has to be the dumbest way ive been injured :^)

2. i fell off my old school's stage onto the concrete cafeteria floor because i was trying to walk on this thin strip of stage and fractured my tailbone

3. i very much remember throwing myself into a bush off of a tree because my friend fell out of the tree and hurt herself so i didn't want her to feel bad :^)
    Oh yeah, I also broke my pinky when I was little. I was really young, I think I was playing on a railing and fell off. I also have a case of the bent finger
    Last edited by omg.UFOs; 07-03-2020 at 05:33 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

astrocat (07-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Tried to jump over a desk in high school. Miscalculated and slammed both my shins into the metal bar on the side.
    Had to walk around with paper towels rubberbanded to my legs.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivale View Post
    Tried to jump over a desk in high school. Miscalculated and slammed both my shins into the metal bar on the side.
    Had to walk around with paper towels rubberbanded to my legs.
    I practice Crossfit and that's VERY common while doing Box Jumps. I actually saw a friend smashing her shins so hard that she needed 11 stitches.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I practice Crossfit and that's VERY common while doing Box Jumps. I actually saw a friend smashing her shins so hard that she needed 11 stitches.
    It was genuinely some of the worst pain I've ever felt! There are still indentations & scars on my legs where it happened. I was a dumb af high schooler lmao.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Mine seems pale in comparison to some of y'alls.

Was afraid to ride my bike down a steep slope so I dismounted and pushed it along. At some point it started to pick up speed and I forgot bikes had brakes or that I could just let it go, so I was practically chasing it down the slope. Needless to say I fell. Fortunate enough to walk away with some minor scratches but one really long scar on my thigh.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast