Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    40d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Does anyone play Guild Wars 2?

Hey wondering if anyone plays gw2 ^_^ I've been really into it lately.
    Last edited by Isabella; 03-16-2021 at 11:24 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Isabella For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-26-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I'm REAAALLY into GW2
    Started playing actively during the last few weeks and I love it!

What do you play? I run Druid for the most part, or FB in WvW when I'm up for it (they do friday night drunk WvW raids on my server, so that's been great XDD)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-26-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    40d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    I'm REAAALLY into GW2
    Started playing actively during the last few weeks and I love it!

What do you play? I run Druid for the most part, or FB in WvW when I'm up for it (they do friday night drunk WvW raids on my server, so that's been great XDD)
    Hey I'll PM you!! And I mostly do PVE, I do dabble into WvW sometimes tho :o I don't have any WvW zerg builds, I kinda run around on my Ele for roaming though

& for PVE I'm really into fractals and just kinda started dabbling my toe in raids some more ^_^ I play DH, Weaver, am learning Mirage and stuff! And Alacren/Healbrand

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ahhh, didn't realise GW2 is still active! What's the playerbase like? Are there a lot of people still online? Active economy?

I played for about 3 years at the peak of their player numbers and then left because of some issues that popped up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlan View Post
    Hey I'll PM you!! And I mostly do PVE, I do dabble into WvW sometimes tho :o I don't have any WvW zerg builds, I kinda run around on my Ele for roaming though

& for PVE I'm really into fractals and just kinda started dabbling my toe in raids some more ^_^ I play DH, Weaver, am learning Mirage and stuff! And Alacren/Healbrand

Ayy, I'm going to drop in one of these days and snoop how good your char looks :-D We should definitely run those fracs soon!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsd View Post
    Ahhh, didn't realise GW2 is still active! What's the playerbase like? Are there a lot of people still online? Active economy?

I played for about 3 years at the peak of their player numbers and then left because of some issues that popped up.

Hey! I'd say it's quite active, I don't do anything with my semi-dead guild and never struggle to find a full map or a pug for whatever I feel like doing. The way Anet run instances pretty much ensures that you'll never feel lonely and lost The only current drawback I can think of is WvW/PvP, players are generally unhappy with the current state, but Anet does have some upcoming updates in the works. They also confirmed another expansion, no ETA yet but that's pretty exciting!
    There are tons of mounts now, the latest being Skyscale, which pretty much gets you anywhere you need to be. Can't speak much for the economy, seems active? Making gold is a bit easier, farming T6 for legendaries as well. There's a subreddit /gw2economy that will probably be of more help

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    40d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsd View Post

Ooh what were the issues that drew you away from it? :o
    Last edited by Isabella; 03-16-2021 at 11:24 AM.