149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-tooth View Post
    I'm not a premium user so I didn't know this issue existed but,

(you need an account to see links)

wow is this true? Anyone who can use beta here who can confirm?
    obligatory fuck jawsch comment

carry on

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sakuras For This Useful Post:

Domier (06-04-2020),helen (06-03-2020),Pinecone (05-25-2020),x-factor (05-29-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 22m

Damn, I wish I had known about this LOL. That's what I get for just dismissing beta because it's sucky

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m

Buying Merch for rare item codes and then selling those items is equivalent to abusing a glitch, IMO.
    Jawsch should prob shill.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (05-25-2020),gjniev (05-26-2020),Harle (05-25-2020),kiko (05-25-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-29-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    30d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) When I thought GC was enough. lol
    That was a lot of NP but unfortunately they won't do anything about the users who abused it just like any glitches in the past.
    A good example would be the duplicated SuAP before now freely circulating around the TP/Auctions area.
    ... can confirm... I had a duped sword of lameness for years

7. The Following User Says Thank You to snaith For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (05-25-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    They don't revert abuse of the glitch but they refund mariokart when he loses some of his Trump-rich on-hand NP to a RE, lmao.
    I guess I just want to echo what others have been saying. I want to be optimistic but JS and their track record haven't exactly made it easy. With them closing GC and L&L, combined with everything else, I think it will be the tipping point if this fails. I'm kind of pulling this from my ass, because I can't see their financial reports, but it's a strong hunch I have.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I have premium but havent been invited to beta? Does it get sent to your email?

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwallet View Post
    I have premium but havent been invited to beta? Does it get sent to your email?
    It was sent via neomail and automatically switched over to beta.
    It was being rolled out over time to all members with premium.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (05-29-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hi guys! We wanted to give you all some updates on the beta release of our mobile-friendly site redesign. As many of you know, the redesign has been in a closed beta available to a few select users, including a large portion of Premium members, for a few weeks now. We will be opening up the beta to all users tomorrow so that we can get feedback from all player-types on this early beta build. On that note, please keep in mind that the redesign is in very early stages of development. We know there is a lot more to the site than what is currently here and we are excited to have more updates in the future. However, we wanted your feedback and suggestions to help guide us throughout development so we are opening it up for you guys to try out!

You can read what is part of each release including features, known issues, bug fixes, etc. on our Release Notes page here, which will be updated once the Open Beta releases as well. You will also be able to head over to the Mobile Beta neoboard to discuss any questions, suggestions or just general comments you may have. We will also be sending around a survey next week for those who would like to give feedback.

Also a quick note on the exiting/entering beta, you will be able to switch in and out whenever you want! If at any point you want to return to the classic site, all you have to do is click 'View Classic Site' in the profile menu on the left-hand side of the page. (Any bugs pertaining to getting forced back into beta view after selecting classic view have been fixed.) Then, to return to beta just click 'Switch to Beta' link in the upper right corner of your navigation bar.

Thanks for all your support and loyalty over the past 20 years and we're excited for you guys to see all that Neopets has in store this year!

-TNT

Can't wait to read these new posts on that board

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (06-03-2020),Sakuras (06-03-2020)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Glad they included how to return to classic site because reading the boards, you'd think NO ONE knows how to click around and find it...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Posted: 2 Jun 2020 - 7:21 pm

Hi guys! We wanted to give you all some updates on the beta release of our mobile-friendly site redesign. As many of you know, the redesign has been in a closed beta available to a few select users, including a large portion of Premium members, for a few weeks now. We will be opening up the beta to all users tomorrow so that we can get feedback from all player-types on this early beta build. On that note, please keep in mind that the redesign is in very early stages of development. We know there is a lot more to the site than what is currently here and we are excited to have more updates in the future. However, we wanted your feedback and suggestions to help guide us throughout development so we are opening it up for you guys to try out!

You can read what is part of each release including features, known issues, bug fixes, etc. on our Release Notes page here, which will be updated once the Open Beta releases as well. You will also be able to head over to the Mobile Beta neoboard to discuss any questions, suggestions or just general comments you may have. We will also be sending around a survey next week for those who would like to give feedback.

Also a quick note on the exiting/entering beta, you will be able to switch in and out whenever you want! If at any point you want to return to the classic site, all you have to do is click 'View Classic Site' in the profile menu on the left-hand side of the page. (Any bugs pertaining to getting forced back into beta view after selecting classic view have been fixed.) Then, to return to beta just click 'Switch to Beta' link in the upper right corner of your navigation bar.

Thanks for all your support and loyalty over the past 20 years and we're excited for you guys to see all that Neopets has in store this year!

-TNT

so aparently they are opening beta for every one tomorrow. i can't wait to test it and get rid of flash.