Hey y�all! Recently found this side of neo and I�ve been spending a lot of my quarantine time combing through the boards collecting info to start my own account with all the stuff I couldn�t achieve on neo regularly- it�s been fun, I dig the community!

I have read through several guides but I still have some questions I�m hoping I could get answered, any info would be v appreciated

- For using multiple accounts separately, is a proxy needed, or does a VPN (such as tunnelbear) work for casual play? (No ABing/etc)

- I have seen (somewhat) mixed responses as to the best way to transfer NP to an account, is the best way to do it via the trading post by trading codestones/small valuable items for a bigger valuable item that can be sold later ?

- So I�d like to move a UC from a shell to an account I�d like to start up as my main account. I understand most of the risk of getting in trouble there comes from if the pet is PC known/people are nosy. If the pet is unknown/accounts are unknown, is there much risk to transfer the pet over ?

-On the previous question, is it best to simply transfer the pet to the account I�d like, or to trade a pet for it ?

-I understand NC items aren�t as high risk but is there any recommended way to transfer them from accounts?

-For transferring NC/pets/items to the account I�d like, I�m guessing I should do it pretty slowly, any recommendations on how slowly I should be moving stuff ?

Thanks so much everyone! Apologies if any of these are very obvious questions, I figure it�s better so be safe than sorry