Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Updating DTI Pricer

Hello Everyone!

I've always loved NC Trading on Neo and so when I came back recently and was looking at Userscripts and found the (you need an account to see links) it was great. It makes things so much easier to quick reference.

Afaik it's no longer being updated by the original coder or anyone else so I've decided to try and take up the mantle. That being said there are almost 10,000 items and I'm currently going through line by line on Waka and updating prices, adding new items, etc. I just started today xD. There are a fair amount of items on /~waka it seems that don't have prices for whatever reason (New, not enough trade data, untradable etc). I'm working on compiling a list of these items so I can try and track down/develop some estimates.

If you would be interested in assisting with this aspect of the project please PM me! It would involve starting from the bottom up on Waka and just pulling items that didn't have prices and checking them against /~Priscilla and any item history in general for any potential data before sending the list to me.

I'm also looking in to seeing if I can get it to work on JellyNeo's item database as well. I'm no coding expert so I'll probably bug my SO about it - or if one of you might be able to shed some light on that aspect, feel free to drop me a PM!
    Last edited by xmxsummer; 04-14-2020 at 11:38 AM.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    We already have a solution that does all of the above, @(you need an account to see links). Take a look at (you need an account to see links).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Oh, weird that I never came upon it before xD Thanks @(you need an account to see links)